Skip to content
[Request]

Crafting Idle Clicker

any and all hacks please thank you

This discussion is linked to Crafting Idle Clicker. View game

27 posts

Crafting Idle Clicker

Posted Aug 12, 2016 2:58 am

Harvest resources and combine them to intermediate products and goods. Research new metals to advance in new eras. Optimize your production chain and vendor distribution to earn achievements that unlock permanent advantages!

RE: Crafting Idle Clicker

Posted Aug 15, 2016 6:11 pm

No real luck here but i have no method in my cheat engine to search *8 that most games hide there content behind.

RE: Crafting Idle Clicker

Posted Aug 15, 2016 10:27 pm

The process of the game is firefox.exe. Some values change back to original though, so obviously it's controlled by the server.

RE: Crafting Idle Clicker

Posted Aug 19, 2016 12:24 pm

Don't be like me and use speedhack on it because its going to ruin your save file. lol

RE: Crafting Idle Clicker

Posted Sep 28, 2016 6:14 pm

I can not get any of the hacks to work in Chrome. The Trainer can not find the unity process and no matter what Chrome process I target it just fails.

RE: Crafting Idle Clicker

Posted Sep 28, 2016 10:41 pm
wh17y Posted on: 09/28/2016 2:14pm

I can not get any of the hacks to work in Chrome. The Trainer can not find the unity process and no matter what Chrome process I target it just fails.


    

Mordecai897 Posted on: 08/15/2016 6:27pm

The process of the game is firefox.exe. Some values change back to original though, so obviously it's controlled by the server.


    Also, I even submitted a note saying what process it is. Is it that hard to see?
 

RE: Crafting Idle Clicker

Posted Oct 1, 2016 1:32 am
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 09/28/2016 2:37pm
wh17y Posted on: 09/28/2016 2:14pm

I can not get any of the hacks to work in Chrome. The Trainer can not find the unity process and no matter what Chrome process I target it just fails.


Unity doesn't run in chrome.  You need to use firefox.



The game runs in Chrome for me *head scratch*

Also, it fails in Firefox for me. I am sure it has something to do with my version of Firefox so there isn't terribly much anyone can do about it.

Oh well...