Skip to content

Burrito Bison: Launcha Libre

This discussion is linked to Burrito Bison: Launcha Libre. View game

36 posts

RE: Burrito Bison: Launcha Libre

Posted Jun 26, 2017 2:36 pm

Looking at money during lunch, it works with 8b*1 instead of 4b*1 usefull for buying all upgrade on one lunch.

RE: Burrito Bison: Launcha Libre

Posted Jun 27, 2017 2:53 pm
Nyimayad Posted on: 06/26/2017 10:36am

Looking at money during lunch, it works with 8b*1 instead of 4b*1 usefull for buying all upgrade on one lunch.



I can confirm that this works like a charm.
If you do it right, you only need to do it once, and keep the money for future upgrades.

Tip: for pausing the game and checking values, just clicking outside the game is enough, and the money is clearly visible :)
 

RE: Burrito Bison: Launcha Libre

Posted Sep 17, 2017 7:57 pm

I am kinda getting tired of repeating the same things over and over
The right process is the tab process the game is being run in (for chrome)

RE: Burrito Bison: Launcha Libre

Posted Mar 29, 2018 4:13 pm

Hello everyone. Does anybody know if any of the hacks are working at the present time? I really don't know if it's me that can't get it to work or the game has been patched and the hacks don't work anymore. Thanks in advance.

P.S: I'm a real newbie at Cheat Engine. Maybe that's why it's not working.