[Information] Idle Sword
Idle Sword Savegame hex hack

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Idle Sword

Idle Sword Savegame hex hack
Last Updated: 10/28/2016 19:49

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Idle Sword, a free online Adventure game brought to you by Armor Games. Action packed Idle Game. Explore procedural dungeons, find new teammates and defeat Mr. Big Stache. Unlock the New Game+ and discover new features! - This game uses the Public domain roguelike tileset “RLTiles”. (http://opengameart.org/content/dungeon-crawl-32x32-tiles)
Idle Sword Posted on: 10/19/2016 3:42pm
Quote Post

The Savegame hacks for idle sword work really well, but there are a couple of things I wanted to share.

The hack for attackspeed doesnt always work, and may mess up your save - I think the flail (or other items which give a negative value to attackspeed) causes this - so remove them from your inventory first.

The hack for item value works but after using it the price of combinations skyrocketed until my next round where they returned to normal for new soulbound items, so it is only useful for raising clicker power.

Also the boosts to movespeed and attackspeed do not stay on the starting rings / assasin boots (the ones you automatically begin with when you start the game,) but they do stay on soulbound items when you progress to the next round.

The boosts to attackspeed and movespeed do not affect the cost of combining items.

RE: Idle Sword Posted on: 10/28/2016 7:49pm
Quote Post

Thanks, danmas86. Ill keep all of this in mind.