Skip to content
[Request]

Morrowind

Do you play morrowind / have you played on the PC?

This discussion is linked to The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind® Game of the Year Edition. View game

7 posts

Morrowind

Posted Oct 19, 2016 4:39 pm

Do you play keyboard only or use a joypad?

if you do use a joypad what set up do you use?

I have been having difficulty getting the game play with pad only and I wondered if anyone else knew a good way to set it up.

RE: Morrowind

Posted Oct 20, 2016 2:30 pm

if you run windows10 there are some well known 'incompatibilities' with non propietary joysticks and their software. You might want to google about it

RE: Morrowind

Posted Jan 27, 2017 10:45 pm

I run windows 7 for better compatibility with the ancient and dusty games that I like to play,

 

RE: Morrowind

Posted Feb 8, 2017 8:50 pm

I prefer keyboard for any Bethesda games. Speaking of Morrowind, it is absolutely amazing that there are people putting effort to port Morrowind over to Skyrim (google Skywind or TesRenewal) but I don't have high hopes of actually playing them even if they look good.

RE: Morrowind

Posted Sep 24, 2017 10:10 am

Steam version works perfectly on win7. You may need some things though.
MCP, MPP, MGE(XE), these are really needed if you want to play it properly.

RE: Morrowind

Posted Sep 11, 2018 10:31 am

no i have not played morrowind but does anyone have some kind of graphic mod to make the game much more beautiful?

RE: Morrowind

Posted Sep 27, 2018 12:59 am

MaverickHacks when I played many moons ago, there were absolutely TONS of really well matured mods, ranging from HD texture packs, better sounds, better UI (elven cartographers) to full blown missions & even new races, factions, mounts, boats..... the list is basically endless.
The modding community was even making a Stargate total conversion mod for it, sadly that was shut down by the copyright dogs, because "we are making a stargate game" that never got released:(

 

Stay Crisp