Skip to content

Oxygen Not Included

This discussion is linked to Oxygen Not Included. View game

4 posts

Oxygen Not Included

Posted Feb 24, 2017 12:14 am

game is hella weird. The sims meets fallout shelter meets indie^3


I don't find it that enjoyable, too brainicky/indie for my taste. Forced myself to make a hack for it but with only 10 minutes of gameplay not sure if that's even that useful. Let me know

RE: Oxygen Not Included

Posted Feb 24, 2017 2:16 am

Added to my steam wishlist.  Definitely looks interesting.. but it's in alpha...  Goanna download that shit anyway. :D

Ahh, I see what they did.  They have 2 steam entries, one for the "Alpha" which is unlisted and set at $19.99, and the final version that's listed with no price and no download.  Kinda odd.  


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Oxygen Not Included

Posted Feb 27, 2017 12:34 am

This is quite a weird game by what I saw so far. Will wait until there are gameplays out there and such to judge if I'm buying ot not, but so far, not very interested.

RE: Oxygen Not Included

Posted Mar 8, 2017 9:21 am

Played it, got bored of it fairly quickly. A very Tedious survival game that is a stickler when it comes to the details of living.
Basically feels like a 2D Sims version of dont starve.