Skip to content
[Request]

God Awefull Clicker

This discussion is linked to God Awefull Clicker. View game

21 posts

RE: God Awefull Clicker

Posted Jun 13, 2017 6:56 pm

apperantly there is a so called "titan urne" which has a really low spawn chance, but contains 20 apples. If that could be replaced with the normal urne, you would get 20 apples every few minutes, which would be good enough imo.

RE: God Awefull Clicker

Posted Jun 14, 2017 6:04 am

Golden apple crashes the game indeed. Haven't found a way to work that one. Will try freezing the value.

RE: God Awefull Clicker

Posted Jun 15, 2017 3:35 pm

maybe adding a hack that increases golden apples when you use them? not sure if it's even possible, just thinking of some possible solutions, since there are games with this kind of hack...

RE: God Awefull Clicker

Posted Jun 25, 2017 3:02 am

Could someone elaborate a little bit on the instructions? Seems english may have not been their first language...

Either way, I load up Cheat engine. I find the process. Then I search for an unknown Initial value according to the value I want to change(Double, 4 bytes) etc. What does the *1 have to do with it? Can someone give an example? 

For instance, my shards = 398.5

I want them to be 999. How do I do it?

Thank you in advance.

RE: God Awefull Clicker

Posted Jun 25, 2017 10:56 am
Swyftfingers Posted on: 06/24/2017 11:02pm


Either way, I load up Cheat engine. I find the process. Then I search for an unknown Initial value according to the value I want to change(Double, 4 bytes) etc. What does the *1 have to do with it? Can someone give an example? 
 


Nothing. You look for the value you see on the screen and change it until you have only 1-2 addresses left, then you modify the value of the address the way you want. 

The *1 is there because some values need a *8 to be found

RE: God Awefull Clicker

Posted Jul 4, 2017 8:35 pm

Any of these working anymore. I get a crash when I try and change my GP.

RE: God Awefull Clicker

Posted Jul 20, 2017 10:28 am
Waffle1209 Posted on: 07/04/2017 4:35pm

Any of these working anymore. I get a crash when I try and change my GP.



Well... there's already a warning that you should be careful when you're changing golden apple values........ =="

RE: God Awefull Clicker

Posted Oct 17, 2017 7:00 pm

Can someone please explain to me how to use these? I have followed instructions and can't figure it out

RE: God Awefull Clicker

Posted Jan 6, 2018 4:01 pm

Hi
How to get these values/adresses?
Will it be added to the KH trainer?