[Request] God Awefull Clicker
God Awefull Clicker
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Clicker Idle Upgrades

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

God Awefull Clicker

Last Updated: 10/27/2018 02:44

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
RPG Clicker Style Game. Kill monsters, recruit gods, craft armor, explore, level up, and gain .... Play God Awefull Clicker
RE: God Awefull Clicker Posted on: 09/25/2018 8:59pm
Quote Post

Steam version?

RE: God Awefull Clicker Posted on: 10/25/2018 1:54am
Quote Post

Newbie-ish question.... how does one search in CE for something like 7.04A quantity? Doesn't 7.04A represent a much larger number? 

RE: God Awefull Clicker Posted on: 10/25/2018 6:22am
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

it a progressive postfix meaning 10^n now i dont know if there are standard rules about the naming of those cause i've seen inconsistencies but the gist is that if 1a is 10^18 1b is 10^21 repeat for the alphabet and then using uppercase or more than one letter. 

Basic grasp aside you should look for a setting to display numbers in either scientific or engineering notation, cheat engine can work with those

RE: God Awefull Clicker Posted on: 10/26/2018 12:36am
Quote Post
Zenwaichi Posted on: 10/25/2018 2:22am

Basic grasp aside you should look for a setting to display numbers in either scientific or engineering notation, cheat engine can work with those

I have CE 6.5 and have been using CE for a number of iterations, for a number of years. If there's a setting for "scientific or engineering notation" I'm not aware of it.

RE: God Awefull Clicker Posted on: 10/26/2018 5:52am
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

i meant in game, so instead of 6.4a it will show 6.400e21 or something. you can do a double search for values between 6e21 and 6.5e21 in cheat engine if the scan type is double

RE: God Awefull Clicker Posted on: 10/27/2018 2:44am
Quote Post

Maybe it's me. I've been trying literally dozens of ways to find the shards and the god powers. Different options in my CE 6.5, increased/decreased, and still nothing. 4bytes, Double. Nothing.