[Help] KHUT Won't begin installing
KHUT Won't begin installing
KHUT Won't begin installing Posted on: 06/27/2017 8:33pm
Quote Post

Trainer Version: 0.1.0.76 (Tried to download today)
Operating System: Windows 10 x64
Browser: Google Chrome
Game: N/A 
Issue:
 Tried to install the trainer, and I got the error message (posted below) I have been looking around and other people had the same issue but the things that worked for them dont seem to work for me, I have no AVG, I have the latest .NET, I dont know what to do anymore... 

INFO PLATFORMVERSIE
    Windows             : 10.0.15063.0 (Win32NT)
    Common Language Runtime     : 4.0.30319.42000
    System.Deployment.dll         : 4.7.2046.0 built by: NET47REL1
    clr.dll             : 4.7.2098.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
    dfdll.dll             : 4.7.2046.0 built by: NET47REL1
    dfshim.dll             : 10.0.15063.0 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

BRONNEN
    Implementatie-url            : http://trainer.konghack.com/x64/KongHackTrainer.application

FOUTSAMENVATTING
    Hieronder ziet u een overzicht van de fouten. Verderop in het logboek vindt u nadere details over deze fouten.
    * Activering van http://trainer.konghack.com/x64/KongHackTrainer.application heeft tot een uitzondering geleid. De volgende berichten voor mislukte acties zijn aangetroffen:
        + Er is een uitzondering opgetreden bij het lezen van het manifest van http://trainer.konghack.com/x64/KongHackTrainer.application: mogelijk is het manifest ongeldig of kan het bestand niet worden geopend.
        + Semantiek van implementatiemanifest is ongeldig.
        + Bij de identiteit van het implementatiemanifest is een niet-ondersteunde processorarchitectuur opgegeven of ontbreekt de processorarchitectuur.

SAMENVATTING MISLUKTE TRANSACTIES ONDERDELENARCHIEF
    Er zijn geen transactiefouten aangetroffen.

WAARSCHUWINGEN
    Er werden geen waarschuwingen weergegeven bij deze bewerking.

VOORTGANGSSTATUS BEWERKING
    * [27/06/2017 22:30:20] : De activering van http://trainer.konghack.com/x64/KongHackTrainer.application is gestart.

FOUTDETAILS
    De volgende fouten zijn aangetroffen bij deze bewerking.
    * [27/06/2017 22:30:20] System.Deployment.Application.InvalidDeploymentException (ManifestParse)
        - Er is een uitzondering opgetreden bij het lezen van het manifest van http://trainer.konghack.com/x64/KongHackTrainer.application: mogelijk is het manifest ongeldig of kan het bestand niet worden geopend.
        - Bron: System.Deployment
        - Stack-tracering:
            bij System.Deployment.Application.ManifestReader.FromDocument(String localPath, ManifestType manifestType, Uri sourceUri)
            bij System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDeploymentManifestDirectBypass(SubscriptionStore subStore, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, SubscriptionState& subState, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options, ServerInformation& serverInformation)
            bij System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDeploymentManifestBypass(SubscriptionStore subStore, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, SubscriptionState& subState, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)
            bij System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl, Uri& deploymentUri)
            bij System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivationWithRetry(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
--- Einde van stacktracering vanaf vorige locatie waar uitzondering is opgetreden ---
            bij System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
            bij System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivationWithRetry(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
            bij System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)
        --- Ingesloten uitzondering ---
        System.Deployment.Application.InvalidDeploymentException (ManifestSemanticValidation)
        - Semantiek van implementatiemanifest is ongeldig.
        - Stack-tracering:
            bij System.Deployment.Application.Manifest.AssemblyManifest.ValidateSemanticsForDeploymentRole()
            bij System.Deployment.Application.ManifestReader.FromDocument(String localPath, ManifestType manifestType, Uri sourceUri)
        --- Ingesloten uitzondering ---
        System.Deployment.Application.InvalidDeploymentException (InvalidManifest)
        - Bij de identiteit van het implementatiemanifest is een niet-ondersteunde processorarchitectuur opgegeven of ontbreekt de processorarchitectuur.
        - Stack-tracering:
            bij System.Deployment.Application.Manifest.AssemblyManifest.ValidateSemanticsForDeploymentRole()

TRANSACTIEDETAILS ONDERDELENARCHIEF
    Er is geen transactie-informatie beschikbaar.

RE: KHUT Won't begin installing Posted on: 06/27/2017 11:57pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

I'm not a wizard neither a solipsist. Keep in mind i'm giving this my best.

Are you sure the system is 64bit right? I checked the manifest and it's seems perfectly valid so the most possible things are (could be a combination of those):

• wrong target platform(bitness)
  • antivirus/firewall tampering with the fetching of the manifest(unlikely cause you seem to be able to retrieve it but the parsing fails)
  • lack of privilege( while being an admin is usually not a requirement to be able to install clickonce apps if you have stricter than normal security policies this could be a problem)
  • wrong .NET framework version ( 4.7 not retrocompatible with 4.0 , the latter being the version khut was made with)

could be any of those or none

RE: KHUT Won't begin installing Posted on: 06/28/2017 3:54pm
Quote Post
Zenwaichi Posted on: 06/27/2017 7:57pm

I'm not a wizard neither a solipsist. Keep in mind i'm giving this my best.

Are you sure the system is 64bit right? I checked the manifest and it's seems perfectly valid so the most possible things are (could be a combination of those):

• wrong target platform(bitness)
  • antivirus/firewall tampering with the fetching of the manifest(unlikely cause you seem to be able to retrieve it but the parsing fails)
  • lack of privilege( while being an admin is usually not a requirement to be able to install clickonce apps if you have stricter than normal security policies this could be a problem)
  • wrong .NET framework version ( 4.7 not retrocompatible with 4.0 , the latter being the version khut was made with)

could be any of those or none

Doing some research ive come to the conclusion its 32bit. So that must mean theres no KHUT for me? 

RE: KHUT Won't begin installing Posted on: 06/28/2017 7:25pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

if you mean your OS is 32bit you should download the x86 trainer version. Download link in trainer topic. You could have been more clear

RE: KHUT Won't begin installing Posted on: 06/30/2017 4:36pm
Quote Post
Zenwaichi Posted on: 06/28/2017 3:25pm

if you mean your OS is 32bit you should download the x86 trainer version. Download link in trainer topic. You could have been more clear

We were talking about the OS, I assumed u knew, Sorry? 
Ive been an idiot as I now see the x86 trailer link says "32bit windows blabla" , But I guess im kinda used to the lowest bit-version always standing above...
Anyways, the KHUT works fine now, thanks.

RE: KHUT Won't begin installing Posted on: 06/30/2017 5:37pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

Thank you. I was craving for closure