Skip to content
[Request]

Cave Heroes

MTX currency

This discussion is linked to Cave Heroes. View game

4 posts

Cave Heroes

Posted Jul 15, 2017 6:13 pm

There's a few hacks already found for this game, but I can't find how to keep the "Bonuses" (p2w currency) permanently without spending Kreds.

If anyone knows how and can share, it would be appreciated. 

RE: Cave Heroes

Posted Jul 17, 2017 4:48 pm

Hey guys, I can't seem to be able to get any of the hacks working here. I find the game process by converting the process ID to a hex value and then I perform those hacks listed. Like the building one for example. I search via 4 byte and I will end with 0 results usually. Sometimes I will get 1 value and when I change that value nothing happens. Any help will be appreciated thanks.

RE: Cave Heroes

Posted Jul 28, 2017 6:16 pm

I dont understand how to use to "all items for free" hack..
how to search that: d:0 d:0 d:0 d:0 d:0 d:0 ?
 

RE: Cave Heroes

Posted Jul 28, 2017 6:59 pm

it's a groupstring for the groupscan (grouped scan value)