Skip to content
[Request]

BitBurner

Help? I guess...

7 posts

BitBurner

Posted Aug 29, 2017 7:14 am

So, I was perusing the world wide web and came across both mentioned game and this website. I just think that it's a little funny due to the fact that this game is all about hacking and yet there are no resources here, well, except this one now. Plus, I would like some help with it. I'm not a fan of javascript and thats what the game uses.

When the end comes it will not be at the hand of any mortal being of this or any other realm: death will come at the hands of the ancients, those who determined our fate æons before we stood erect upon the holy ground of Terra and gazed up into the starry night.

RE: BitBurner

Posted Aug 29, 2017 1:17 pm

Likely talking about this game: https://danielyxie.github.io/bitburner/
It's coded in pure javascript, so it's not really "hacking it"

Here's a quick money "hack":
Step 1: Open the console (F12)
Step 2: Enter the following code exactly
 PlayerObject.prototype.getWorkMoneyGain = function() {
    var company = Companies[this.companyName];
    return this.companyPosition.baseSalary * company.salaryMultiplier * this.work_money_mult * 2091239;
}

Step 3: Press enter
Step 4: Go work
Step 5: ????
Step 6: Profit or something, I don't care

RE: BitBurner

Posted Aug 29, 2017 7:45 pm

I think I can do better with less effort.

  CONSTANTS.MillisecondsPer8Hours &= 1 


try working now

RE: BitBurner

Posted Sep 2, 2017 9:31 pm

Shouldn't you be able to webedit that?

RE: BitBurner

Posted Feb 12, 2018 2:19 am
Simple_AOB Posted on: 08/29/2017 9:17am

Likely talking about this game: https://danielyxie.github.io/bitburner/
It's coded in pure javascript, so it's not really "hacking it"

Here's a quick money "hack":
Step 1: Open the console (F12)
Step 2: Enter the following code exactly
 PlayerObject.prototype.getWorkMoneyGain = function() {
    var company = Companies[this.companyName];
    return this.companyPosition.baseSalary * company.salaryMultiplier * this.work_money_mult * 2091239;
}

Step 3: Press enter
Step 4: Go work
Step 5: ????
Step 6: Profit or something, I don't care


I keep getting this error: "ReferenceError: PlayerObject is not defined" when entering that code.