[Request] Anygames worth playing?
Anygames worth playing? Posted on: 09/17/2017 8:55am
Quote Post

Does anyone know any games worth playing? I've been trying to find a game on kongregrate / miniclip / steam that's worth playing, but it seems like all good games are just shooters, does anyone know any free / cheap RPG / Clickers? please reply to this with there names, Thank you!

$care

RE: Anygames worth playing? Posted on: 09/17/2017 10:53am
Quote Post

I've played clicker hero, got to like level 100, binding of isaac seems fun, i might get it, thanks for your imput! ^o^

$care

RE: Anygames worth playing? Posted on: 09/17/2017 3:02pm
Quote Post
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dota 2, 2.7k hours in. I hate it so much but it's so good.

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

RE: Anygames worth playing? Posted on: 09/17/2017 11:04pm
Quote Post

free/cheap games? hmm... Paladins is pretty good... but It's still a first person viewpoint, with combat aspects. still, it's kind of like a free Overwatch. kind of.
​Binding of Isaac is a great title, and has plenty of good mods out there. but I've never personally played it.
​other games I'm interested in would be in the Horror genre, and I have no Idea how much interest you have in those.
​I've been playing SAS: Zombie Assault 4 a lot. and you can get pretty far without premium stuff. still, all the good hacks for it are on Kongregate, and I only have a Ninja Kiwi account, which is more secure...

RE: Anygames worth playing? Posted on: 09/18/2017 11:30am
Quote Post

I;ve played a tone of paladins, i'll check out sas 4, i hacked it n then didnt really play

$care

RE: Anygames worth playing? Posted on: 09/18/2017 12:13pm
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack
bonzey Posted on: 09/17/2017 7:04pm

all the good hacks for it are on Kongregate, and I only have a Ninja Kiwi account, which is more secure...
every hack on kong should be possible on NK, you just have to find/make it yourself.

some good and cheap rpg's on steam are Borderlands 2 (try and get the GOTY edition if you can. the dlc is 100% worth it) Bastion, Transistor, Disgaea is good and bonzey's avatar is a combination of two characters from the game, Bioshock 1 (not remastered), Dark Souls 1, Portal, Mass Effect, and Limbo.

GOOD free games are much harder to find especially on kong, try out Learn To Fly, Sonny, Starwish, Endeavor, Epic Battle Fantasy 3, Mardek RPG chapter 3, and Johnny Rocketfingers. The list above this one can also be free if you wear an eyepatch and have a pegleg.

RE: Anygames worth playing? Posted on: 09/18/2017 12:22pm
Quote Post
thenewcomer Posted on: 09/18/2017 8:13am
some good and cheap rpg's on steam are Borderlands 2 (try and get the GOTY edition if you can. the dlc is 100% worth it) Bastion, Transistor, Disgaea is good and bonzey's avatar is a combination of two characters from the game, Bioshock 1 (not remastered), Dark Souls 1, Portal, Mass Effect, and Limbo.

GOOD free games are much harder to find especially on kong, try out Learn To Fly, Sonny, Starwish, Endeavor, Epic Battle Fantasy 3, Mardek RPG chapter 3, and Johnny Rocketfingers. The list above this one can also be free if you wear an eyepatch and have a pegleg.

I'll check out all you've listed, i've completed borderlands GOTY on XBOX 1, 360, and PC, i've thourght about dark souls one but apparantly its got a real crazy learning curv and i dont really want to put to much work into it, but if you think it has a good story line i'll check it out, with mass effect i heard lots of shit about new one so i kinda assumed it was like that for all of them, and limbo isnt really my cup of tea, out of the Kong gaves you've listed ive completed all the Learn to Fly and Sonny games, i'll check out the rpgs tho, they have intresting names, anyway thanks for your suggestions, so far i'm going to get Binding of isaac and dota ^^

$care

RE: Anygames worth playing? Posted on: 09/18/2017 12:41pm
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack
akosiwild Posted on: 09/18/2017 8:22am

i've thourght about dark souls one but apparantly its got a real crazy learning curv and i dont really want to put to much work into it, but if you think it has a good story line i'll check it out

it has an incredible story, but you have to piece it together yourself through item descriptions and the like, theres no main storyline or quest line. also yeah really high learning curve at first but beating the game was the most rewarding thing ive ever felt in my entire life. just dont use the wiki until youve beaten the game.

akosiwild Posted on: 09/18/2017 8:22am

with mass effect i heard lots of shit about new one so i kinda assumed it was like that for all of them

people give shit to the new one because a lot of the things that were good about the series suddenly stopped being good. like faces and character personalities. and AI. and combat. the first 3 games of the series are better than the newest one, with mass effect 3 being the best

RE: Anygames worth playing? Posted on: 09/18/2017 12:46pm
Quote Post
thenewcomer Posted on: 09/18/2017 8:41am

it has an incredible story, but you have to piece it together yourself through item descriptions and the like, theres no main storyline or quest line. also yeah really high learning curve at first but beating the game was the most rewarding thing ive ever felt in my entire life. just dont use the wiki until youve beaten the game.

You've made it sound quite lovely, i think i'll try it out, the fact that its story line isnt like, super obvious makes it seem alot better, more immersive, kinda makes me think of skyrim.

people give shit to the new one because a lot of the things that were good about the series suddenly stopped being good. like faces and character personalities. and AI. and combat. the first 3 games of the series are better than the newest one, with mass effect 3 being the best

Ah, so its the same old sequal ruined the (blank)

$care

RE: Anygames worth playing? Posted on: 09/19/2017 1:08am
Quote Post
akosiwild Posted on: 09/17/2017 4:55am

Does anyone know any games worth playing? I've been trying to find a game on kongregrate / miniclip / steam that's worth playing, but it seems like all good games are just shooters, does anyone know any free / cheap RPG / Clickers? please reply to this with there names, Thank you!

Ever heard of "To the moon"?

Well, it's not free, but you said free * SLASH * cheap RPG - You can always stroll a bit on the bay of the pirates, although I suggest supporting good devs.

I never played/downloaded it, but from what I hear, it's a very good experience.

As for browser clickers, try GatherX.

RE: Anygames worth playing? Posted on: 09/19/2017 1:33am
Quote Post
PAULO_GUINA Posted on: 09/18/2017 9:08pm

Well, it's not free, but you said free * SLASH * cheap RPG - You can always stroll a bit on the bay of the pirates, although I suggest supporting good devs.

I never played/downloaded it, but from what I hear, it's a very good experience.

I'll try gatherx, ill get back to you if i enjoy it ^^

$care

RE: Anygames worth playing? Posted on: 09/19/2017 4:01pm
Quote Post
  Crank, A Dark Room, or other games as such. I enjoy the dark side of games. Technically I would consider Crank to be a bit more of a clicker then ADR, but it's up to you. Oh, and if you want a game that you can leave alone for quite some time, but it is a bit labor intensive in the beggining: MineThings

When the end comes it will not be at the hand of any mortal being of this or any other realm: death will come at the hands of the ancients, those who determined our fate æons before we stood erect upon the holy ground of Terra and gazed up into the starry night.

RE: Anygames worth playing? Posted on: 09/19/2017 7:14pm
Quote Post
akosiwild Posted on: 09/18/2017 9:33pm

While you're at it, try Coffee clicker too, if you haven't already. It's also a good clicker, especially if you fall for the Mystery Bone bait.

RE: Anygames worth playing? Posted on: 09/23/2017 2:58am
Quote Post
PAULO_GUINA Posted on: 09/19/2017 3:14pm
akosiwild Posted on: 09/18/2017 9:33pm

While you're at it, try Coffee clicker too, if you haven't already. It's also a good clicker, especially if you fall for the Mystery Bone bait.

do you mean cookie clicker?

$care

RE: Anygames worth playing? Posted on: 09/24/2017 10:08am
Quote Post

Skyrim, I've spent several hundred hours on it alone.