[Help] The "$300M" Weapons
Wondering and Curious about the $300M Weapons
The "$300M" Weapons Posted on: 10/31/2017 8:39am
Quote Post

I was wondering if you know how to get these weapons that are not obtained through Black Strongboxes and only obtained via championships. Particularly RIA Trident, m1000, and  CM X-1. Is there a way to bypass/hack to get those weapons? 

RE: The "$300M" Weapons Posted on: 10/31/2017 9:55am
Quote Post

Good question, would love for the answer to be yes!

Though I think once I had those weapons there would be no more reason to play, especially with all the other hacks.

Also championships would be everybody with the same cores and same weapons.

RE: The "$300M" Weapons Posted on: 10/31/2017 12:33pm
Quote Post

That's good to know xD

How would you obtain them?

RE: The "$300M" Weapons Posted on: 11/01/2017 2:45am
Quote Post

I have get the CM X-1 by opening a normal box (Titanium S.B) Only using 2 hacks of KongHack Ultra Trainer like

Random Black or also Black Edition updated
Wide chance of gear

-Bad English

Nicolas is a turtle...

RE: The "$300M" Weapons Posted on: 11/01/2017 11:28am
Quote Post
Nicolas2K17 Posted on: 10/31/2017 10:45pm

I have get the CM X-1 by opening a normal box (Titanium S.B) Only using 2 hacks of KongHack Ultra Trainer like

Random Black or also Black Edition updated
Wide chance of gear

-Bad English

Oh I see.

Chances are random right? So you can get like literally all of the weapons when combining black edition, random black, and wide chance of gear

RE: The "$300M" Weapons Posted on: 11/01/2017 7:36pm
Quote Post

Only problem is that the hack gives the championship weapons but with a purple glowing background, the only way to get this if you play legit are by winning a championship. Crafted CS guns do not have the purple glowing background.

Purple glowing CS gun without the right medal has higher report and MP ban risk I think, because it's really obvious whether u hacked or not.

RE: The "$300M" Weapons Posted on: 11/02/2017 9:44am
Quote Post
tqran Posted on: 11/01/2017 3:36pm

Only problem is that the hack gives the championship weapons but with a purple glowing background, the only way to get this if you play legit are by winning a championship. Crafted CS guns do not have the purple glowing background.

Purple glowing CS gun without the right medal has higher report and MP ban risk I think, because it's really obvious whether u hacked or not.

So its like Stocks and Bonds.. (Its business math terms so yeah xd) I guess the risk IS higher..
I guess I'll do the hard way which is.. saving alloy, I already have the money enough for its price. Once I got enough materials for these weapons ill ss them incase people accuse of me hacking. They that its impossible to get those weapons without championships but fortunately, you can craft them.  xD

So yeah, the hard way it is