[Help] Is the Mastery XP hack still buggy?
Is the Mastery XP hack still buggy? Posted on: 12/31/2017 2:11pm
Quote Post

On KHT it says the Mastery XP hack has a negative side effect of causing black collections to show as completed.

I don't want that it shows as completed, as that makes it pretty obvious one hacked.

Can someone tell me if the hack still has this bug or not?

Or is there another way of getting masteries quickly? Maybe a legit farming? Would increasing the spawn rate make it rise quicklier or sth?

RE: Is the Mastery XP hack still buggy? Posted on: 01/25/2018 5:27pm
Quote Post

well i havent tested however the xp given is based on the amount of zombies killed according to wiki so Increasing the Spawnrate Should work

RE: Is the Mastery XP hack still buggy? Posted on: 01/26/2018 11:27am
Quote Post

Yes, i agree.
When mastery doesnt work just increase spawn rate.
Chose maps with large groups of spawnings (fe: Pods)

RE: Is the Mastery XP hack still buggy? Posted on: 01/27/2018 8:39am
Quote Post

2 words HS28 or more then 2 words laugh

Kong trainer + SP or Self-boost MP

options:
1. [in kong trainer] zombie crowd spawner Default  or Advance option (choose either of one )

then for the gameplay

2. Either select single player for high multiplier(usually 2-2.5) xp map mostly or Self-boost private MP co-op game (normal or Nightmare).

and FINALLY ENSURE and ENSURE (emphasis on ENSURING) you successfully complete the level or it will be wasted time and effort and all that stress will result in vicious frustation/depression cycle angryangryangrycryingcryingcrying.

Hint1: A self boosted game with your characters in high xp earner map will work in your favor for normal or nightmare (no extra spawned) zombie crowd. If not then advance to Hint2.

Hint2: IF normal size tough zombie crowd due to side effect of your op character do not help you earn mastery xp for your weapons and you have extra time to kill/invest then Default spawner option will work best. Choose your weapon and make kills rinse and repeat aka grind but atleast no MP ban beacuse of hidden sanity check flags raising going on servers that state that a level 12 should not have level 80 black gear...... bunch of r****** programming -_-

RE: Is the Mastery XP hack still buggy? Posted on: 01/31/2018 2:43pm
Quote Post

Update:

The self-boost game does not work for me, even if i succeed in entering a game level the corrupt save message starts to spam and i have to refresh and reapply everything evry time...angry damn frustating.

Only option is enable all player boosts from khut (you know that make player invunerable and make the weapon almost OHK) and choose spawner option and grind in single player.

Happy grinding winklaugh

RE: Is the Mastery XP hack still buggy? Posted on: 02/02/2018 4:20pm
Quote Post

is this the mastery on your weapons and/or armors? if so, just play single player game then quit after it started. i didnt notice how much exp it gives from level 0 to 4 but starting from mastery 4 going to 5, it gives off 16k exp to all. rinse and repeat till your reach 400k exp which is mastery 5

Don't forget to thank those who hurts
    for they risk the verdict of going  to hell,
Just to make us better.
                                        ~~~ Tyra Banks
                                        ~~~America's next top model

RE: Is the Mastery XP hack still buggy? Posted on: 03/31/2018 4:12pm
Quote Post

Works for me

RE: Is the Mastery XP hack still buggy? Posted on: 04/03/2018 2:01am
Quote Post

I never tried just because I didn't see how useful it was until they were all maxed.