World of Talesworth
Any ideas on this one? Been out for about a month.
h4x pl0x
18 posts
Any ideas on this one? Been out for about a month.
They are attached directly to the browser tab (for Chrome). It does not seem to want to let you go above 1-2 billion, though.
Tacos and Gold are straight 4byte values (not obfuscated).
They are attached directly to the browser tab (for Chrome). It does not seem to want to let you go above 1-2 billion, though.
Tacos and Gold are straight 4byte values (not obfuscated).
Can you confirm if this still works? I've tried multiple different ways to get the values for gold and tacos but nothing is coming up.
Hey, there!
On Kongregate with chrome at least, I can confirm that it still works, but it's not exactly what he said. If you go into the chrome task manager, you'll see some kongregate subframes, and those are what are actually running the game, so you need to attach to that process.
Also, they're not 4byte. they're 8byte values. As long as it's below 4294967295, though, a 4byte search will still find them.
This works for dollars, tacos, and gold.
Can someone explain the subframes and how to find them? Apparently that is what I am missing.
Hey there!
Sorry for the slow reply, I just had a big life event and haven't been around a computer in a while.
In chrome, you should be able to hit "shift+esc" to bring up chrome's task manager. If for some reason it doesn't show up, then go to the menu, go to "More tools" and click on "Task manager" to open the task manager.
As long as you don't disturb the process sorting, you should be able to see something like this, all in a row (unless you have multiple kong games open. in which case it might have other kong game tabs in between things):
Tab: Play World of Talesworth, a free online game on Kongregate
Subframe: https://konggames.com
Subframe: https://konggames.com
If you look to the right-hand side where the process ID is listed, you'll see that the "Tab" entry has one process ID while the subframes have a different process ID (sometimes the subframes are all the same process and sometimes they aren't), but to target the subframes you target the process IDs of those subframe entries and not the process ID of the tab entry.
If I didn't do a good enough job explaining, please let me know and I'll do my best to re-word it all :)
Is there a way to find out which firefox process to target?
if it is the only game you have open it will either use more ram or cpu time than the other processes
Anyone know if this works for the new VR currency?
just realized the topic wasnt mapped to the game for some strange reason. -fixed
|
|
Is there a way to find out which firefox process to target?
same here can't tell what one is what in cheat engine
a good general rule is it will almost always be the firefox.exe process with more cpu usage, more memory used, or the most recent process (bottom of the list in CE)
|
|
a good general rule is it will almost always be the firefox.exe process with more cpu usage, more memory used, or the most recent process (bottom of the list in CE)
If only Firefox had a good task manager like Chrome does...
It's unfortunate but I don't like Chrome, so I have to deal with it.
I tried both tab and chrome itself but in none of them I got the values that I want.
Are you sure those are still working?
Cannot get over 2 billion while modyfing money. Meaning over 4 byte value despite looking for 8 byte. Any tips?