Idle Ants 2
https://www.kongregate.com/games/scorzy88/idle-ants-2
I can use cheat engine and the console but I can't find any variables to edit Prerably I'd like to hack the time bank
7 posts
https://www.kongregate.com/games/scorzy88/idle-ants-2
I can use cheat engine and the console but I can't find any variables to edit Prerably I'd like to hack the time bank
I'll be back to re-post this as a hack and to update as I go.
Step 1) Import LZString. The game's using it, but it's apparently encapsulated, so whatever.
Open the following URL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/pieroxy/lz-string/master/libs/lz-string.min.js
Copy/paste the contents into your console.
Step 2) Decompress into an object
var obj = JSON.parse(LZString.decompressFromBase64(localStorage.getItem('save')));
Step 3) Manipulate Things
for(i=0;i<obj.m.u.length;i++) { if(obj.m.u[i].i == 'f') { obj.m.u[i].q = 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999; } if(obj.m.u[i].i == 'c') { obj.m.u[i].q = 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999; } if(obj.m.u[i].i == 'l') { obj.m.u[i].q = 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999; } if(obj.m.u[i].i == 's') { obj.m.u[i].q = 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999; } if(obj.m.u[i].i == 'prest') { obj.m.u[i].q = 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999; } }
Step 4) Re-save
localStorage.setItem('save', LZString.compressToBase64(JSON.stringify(obj)));
Step 5) Reload
window.onunload = function(){}; window.onbeforeunload = function(){}; window.location.reload();
Have fun!
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Chrome gives "false" after pasting in console?
Firefox gives "
github.io iframe selected
same error if playing at github.io
After rebooting, for an unrelated reason, everything works.
Thanks!
atdt *67
After rebooting, for an unrelated reason, everything works.
Thanks!
Upvote the hack entry plz. :D
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
gotchu
atdt *67
I have tried this in both chrome and firefox I am playing the game at scorzy.github.io/IdleAnt2 and the first string always returns false and the send string always returns undefined. I tried rebooting since it worked for jarly but even after reboot I am still getting the same results.
I have tried this in both chrome and firefox I am playing the game at scorzy.github.io/IdleAnt2 and the first string always returns false and the send string always returns undefined. I tried rebooting since it worked for jarly but even after reboot I am still getting the same results.
Yeah same here. Don't know what I'm doing wrong...