[Request] Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms
Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms is a Dungeons & Dragons strategy video game that brings together D&D characters from novels, adventures, and multiple live streams into a single grand adventure.
Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms Posted on: 04/04/2019 2:25pm
Quote Post

Hello,
The game is here
https://armorgames.com/idle-champions-of-the-forgotten-realms-game/18563?fp=ng

The gold is Double * 1
I can't seem to change the gems or number of chests even if I find them in CE, they switch back at the next purchase or boss fight
Need some help on that.

Have a great day !

RE: Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms Posted on: 04/06/2019 1:39pm
Quote Post

You can easily hack heroes level, clicker level etc.(when you reload the page you'll see the changed levels). And also you can change the items value too(but im not sure is it visual or not i didnt test it yet)

They are 4byte*1

Moneys are Double*1 but its hard to find. i found it with initial value vay.

RE: Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms Posted on: 04/07/2019 6:27am
Quote Post

Hey splash,
The money if you do not find it in the first levels it seems it does a mystery escape from CE
The items in the Menu you can change, you need at least 4, I tried with 3 to get the 1.75 x speed and got several hours but at refresh the items dissapered. so Items are 4Bytes

Any staff can add the game in the database with the Money cheat and maybe someone can help us with the chests and gems ?

Have a great day !

RE: Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms Posted on: 04/07/2019 8:36pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

gem balance and purchases are processed on the game server so no straightorward way to change them. 

On the other hand.... dammm this feel like every other generic idle game (crusader of the lost idle and similar) but with expensive branding from wizards of the coast and holy salami the pricing on those items.... 50 usd and up , 

RE: Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms Posted on: 04/16/2019 8:18pm
Quote Post
Zenwaichi Posted on: 04/07/2019 4:36pm

gem balance and purchases are processed on the game server so no straightorward way to change them. 

On the other hand.... dammm this feel like every other generic idle game (crusader of the lost idle and similar) but with expensive branding from wizards of the coast and holy salami the pricing on those items.... 50 usd and up , 

This game is made by the same guys who did Cusaders of the Lost Idols, so that kinda explains the similarity.

In 2018 I made a thread about this game, and mentioned some hacks that I considered useful (at least to me). I hope they are stil working in the newest build, and if that's the case I also wish they may help the users!

https://konghack.com/topic/11242-idle_champions_of_the_forgotten_realms

RE: Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms Posted on: 04/29/2019 12:28am
Quote Post

Be careful hacking on this game as they are actively banning accounts.