[Request] Idle Monster Frontier
Idle Monster Frontier
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Clicker Idle Monster Pixel Side Scrolling

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Idle Monster Frontier

Last Updated: 07/16/2020 06:19

Rising from the slab

Level up your monsters 100 times

Beware false eye-dols

Defeat the second boss

Game Dscription
Push the frontier, Capture monsters and Evolve the perfect team.
Idle Monster Frontier Posted on: 05/06/2019 3:25pm
Quote Post

Game Link: https://www.kongregate.com/games/purple_pwny/idle-monster-frontier-dx

It is a idle monster catcher/team builder to push further and catch some more monsters. Can't find any values, but my "skills" are limited to simple scans. Gems would be really great to find but I'd settle for gold or some HP freeze. Other then that, thank you in advance to everyone that will try to help :)

RE: Idle Monster Frontier Posted on: 05/06/2019 7:03pm
Quote Post

Many values are tied together and not easily changed, but you can enhance your characters by adjusting their level.  Level  = 1*8Byte, and the address will always end with a 0.  The next 8Byte sequence is the current HP of the monster.  Lock this value in and you'll be nigh invincible.

RE: Idle Monster Frontier Posted on: 05/07/2019 4:48pm
Quote Post

From what I can tell, Diamonds {Premium Currency} and Gold {Free Currency} are both server-sided as manipulation of either value does nothing. At first I thought it was due to the values not being saved, but I found multiple instances of the values being sent and received from a server. It would take some heavy packet editing to manipulate the values.

RE: Idle Monster Frontier Posted on: 05/08/2019 4:27am
Quote Post

For a quicker method of finding a given monsters health, simply do an 8b range search. If its 184k, search for 184000 to 184999, then turn it up and lock the value. For the monsters level simply subtract 8 from the address.
You can also freeze the speed boost timer, do an unknown inital value 8b search then increase it's level by clicking a bunch and search for increased value, as the meter goes down search for decreased value every second or so. Repeat this until you have 2 addresses, one's value will be 2-3 digits shorter than the other.
If you feeze these values your speed increase timer will never go down. If you have more than 2 values, find the ones with a closer address to monster values. If you freeze the wrong one you will crash the game, if you change it's value you will crash the game.

EDIT: For essentially unlimited money use the basic search for the level*1 on a throw away monster, level it to about 150 and sell. I can get 500m to 1b each time quite easily.

RE: Idle Monster Frontier Posted on: 05/09/2019 4:04pm
Quote Post

Thank you guys. What I didn't realise is that simply rising the level does not increase the stats as well. Now I'm stuck with high level monsters with some indecent requirements to level further (couple maxed tiers). But I'll make due. Thank you again.

RE: Idle Monster Frontier Posted on: 05/09/2019 5:56pm
Quote Post
The Unity Apprentice

Raise the level on a monster to something like 1000 and then sell it to gain some easy gold. Also you can raise your monsters lvl but you will have to buy 1 level after you have raised it for it to become active.

RE: Idle Monster Frontier Posted on: 06/15/2019 4:23pm
Quote Post

Have they changed the values by any chance?

RE: Idle Monster Frontier Posted on: 06/23/2019 3:39am
Quote Post

Help me! I can't hack monster lv. When i cheat monsters health, I subtract 8 from the address, my monster level 15 but I only see 1 on the value :(( Can you ​record video, pls.

RE: Idle Monster Frontier Posted on: 06/27/2019 1:47am
Quote Post

Me either.
I subtract 8 from the address, my monster level 5 but I only see 1 on the value

Chrome & CE 6.7

RE: Idle Monster Frontier Posted on: 06/27/2019 9:02am
Quote Post

It seems devs changed offsets. But you can still easily find monster str and int (2 similar 4 bytes values near for each) and raise them making this monster undestructible.

RE: Idle Monster Frontier Posted on: 07/02/2019 9:15pm
Quote Post

If you can't find monster levels, just use the "unknown initial value"-search, followed by "increased/decreased by #" searches.

RE: Idle Monster Frontier Posted on: 07/15/2019 6:25am
Quote Post

Easy but little complicated unlimited crystals (with enough clicking).
Obtainable trough Epic Achievements.

Instructions:

look how many stickers did you peel. 4byte*1
Peal a sticker.
Look again to be sure.
Now loook at what level of mision you are for pealing stickers (1 - 5). Look for it 4byte *1. I found 3 adresses.
Gain levels in mission trough changing ammount of stickers pealed.

If found number of mision level freeze all 3 adresses at 4 and click fast Claim, or freeze at 2 and use autoclicker 1ms.

Now u get crystalls every time you click claim. Got 25k and dont know what to do with them. Game got borring.

RE: Idle Monster Frontier Posted on: 07/18/2019 3:33pm
Quote Post
RE: Idle Monster Frontier Posted on: 07/18/2019 4:18pm
Quote Post

http://prntscr.com/ogw5w3

To Get diamonds:
1. Use Cheat engine.
2 Go to Epic achivements tab.
3 Use esiest Achi: "Peel xx Stickers"
4 Peel stickers until you find memmorty adres for the number of stickers peeled (1*4byte)
5 Every achivement has 5 boxes with turn blue when u claim achi level.
6. if you have lvl 0 in peeling achivement. set ammouunt of stickers peeled to 10k
7. search for memory value (1*4bit) for your level  of achivement.
if you heve no blue boxes search for 0 if one box search for 1 etc...
8 nopw when you press claim on achivement it lvl goes up. you dont see it but one more blue box is added. so find new value. if originaly started with lvl 0 then look for value 1.

Search uintill you find 3 adresses wich change together. That is your chi lvl. change to 0 and do achi again. get diamonts again.

Sry my english is bad, still i wanna help.

RE: Idle Monster Frontier Posted on: 07/18/2019 5:14pm
Quote Post

edit: nvm figured it out