Magirune
This game is great go give it a try ( try playing without cheats cause the difficulty is perfectly tuned and feels very rewarding ) https://www.kongregate.com/games/Fluffy_Lotus/magirune
5 posts
This game is great go give it a try ( try playing without cheats cause the difficulty is perfectly tuned and feels very rewarding ) https://www.kongregate.com/games/Fluffy_Lotus/magirune
I've finished this game today, great fun,lots of puzzles, but near the end of it I needed 1 gold key, so found way to hack it :)
Here some helpful identifiers for collectibles
ITEM_KEY_1 = 0;
ITEM_KEY_2 = 1;
ITEM_SKULL_PURPLE = 2;
ITEM_SKULL_RED = 3;
Now that I look at it, it's very easy to modify player stats
that was good fun for an hour :) manage your keys and you'll be just fine. the hardest bit for me was finding the last purple skull (floor 18)
Stay Crisp
None of the developer console hacks seem to work, in either chrome or firefox. Was the game updated or something?
None of the hacks work