Skip to content
[Request]

Idle IdleGameDev

Idle IdleGameDev

This discussion is linked to Idle IdleGameDev. View game

15 posts

Idle IdleGameDev

Posted Sep 28, 2019 3:04 pm

I tried to find something in ce with basic searches and i ve tried encode the base64 codes but its salted. i dont know how to do encode it. So.. as a result i have nothing.

RE: Idle IdleGameDev

Posted Oct 1, 2019 2:02 am

The game keeps ignoring my edits to the local savegame, possibly it prefer the cloud save. Not a huge fan
Anyhow most things cant be tracked by value due to how numbers are stored so that rules out basic cheat engine searches i guess

Im not even submitting this to the hack db cause it will break when the game gets updated (1.0.46)but if you are a fan of my work this works like the feliz navidad hack for realm grinder used to. To apply just open browser console, select gameiframe and slap that bad boy in there.

   Luts['Currency'][_0x2209('0x3d')]['add'] = function(_0x136910, _0x1ed633) {_0x136910.s = 1;this[_0x2209('0x2a3')](this['value'][_0x2209('0x2cd')](_0x136910), _0x1ed633);} 


karma appreciated *cough cough*

RE: Idle IdleGameDev

Posted Oct 1, 2019 10:04 pm
Zenwaichi Posted on: 09/30/2019 10:02pm

The game keeps ignoring my edits to the local savegame, possibly it prefer the cloud save. Not a huge fan
Anyhow most things cant be tracked by value due to how numbers are stored so that rules out basic cheat engine searches i guess

Im not even submitting this to the hack db cause it will break when the game gets updated (1.0.46)but if you are a fan of my work this works like the feliz navidad hack for realm grinder used to. To apply just open browser console, select gameiframe and slap that bad boy in there.

  1. Luts['Currency'][_0x2209('0x3d')]['add'] = function(_0x136910, _0x1ed633) {_0x136910.s = 1;this[_0x2209('0x2a3')](this['value'][_0x2209('0x2cd')](_0x136910), _0x1ed633);}
    Luts['Currency'][_0x2209('0x3d')]['add'] = function(_0x136910, _0x1ed633) {_0x136910.s = 1;this[_0x2209('0x2a3')](this['value'][_0x2209('0x2cd')](_0x136910), _0x1ed633);} 


karma appreciated *cough cough*



it works! thank you 

RE: Idle IdleGameDev

Posted Oct 20, 2019 10:40 pm

I'm getting:

Uncaught ReferenceError: Luts is not defined
    at :1:5

When I enter that into gameiframe.

edit: nevermind, I'm able to execute in the console: Luts['Currency'][_0x2209('0x3d')]['add'] = function(_0x136910, _0x1ed633) {_0x136910.s = 1;this[_0x2209('0x2a3')](this['value'][_0x2209('0x2cd')](_0x136910), _0x1ed633);} 

But nothing happens...

RE: Idle IdleGameDev

Posted Oct 22, 2019 6:20 pm
lixiang Posted on: 10/20/2019 10:40pm

I'm getting:

Uncaught ReferenceError: Luts is not defined
    at :1:5

When I enter that into gameiframe.

edit: nevermind, I'm able to execute in the console: Luts['Currency'][_0x2209('0x3d')]['add'] = function(_0x136910, _0x1ed633) {_0x136910.s = 1;this[_0x2209('0x2a3')](this['value'][_0x2209('0x2cd')](_0x136910), _0x1ed633);} 

But nothing happens...



 

RE: Idle IdleGameDev

Posted Oct 25, 2019 3:13 am
m0bitz Posted on: 10/22/2019 6:20pm
lixiang Posted on: 10/20/2019 10:40pm

I'm getting:

Uncaught ReferenceError: Luts is not defined
    at :1:5

When I enter that into gameiframe.

edit: nevermind, I'm able to execute in the console: Luts['Currency'][_0x2209('0x3d')]['add'] = function(_0x136910, _0x1ed633) {_0x136910.s = 1;this[_0x2209('0x2a3')](this['value'][_0x2209('0x2cd')](_0x136910), _0x1ed633);} 

But nothing happens...



 


It seems like it's working, it doesn't appear to give any errors and looks exactly like the image you gave, yet I haven't noticed a change in any values. Though I am new to the game, perhaps it's a currency I haven't unlocked yet? 

Edit: Nevermind. I c wot u did thar.
Awesome. Thanks.

RE: Idle IdleGameDev

Posted Oct 28, 2019 12:01 pm

For the slower of us in the room, can you tell us what they did there?

I haven't edited in console for a game before so I don't know what I'm doing...

RE: Idle IdleGameDev

Posted Oct 28, 2019 3:06 pm

I'm slightly confused about this but I'm getting used to it more n more every day.

RE: Idle IdleGameDev

Posted Nov 4, 2019 7:15 pm

Sorry but I have no idea how this works. Would someone likes to explain it to me, I targeted gameframe and the function popped up but how do I use it?

RE: Idle IdleGameDev

Posted Apr 13, 2021 9:24 am

functionxxx( hexadecimal number as a string) : string
 that is the bulk of the code obfuscation

you can also spend a long time learning javascript ins and outs so it wont stump you as much
or you could check out the framework the game uses since framework code is very repetitive in structure and scope

or you can inspect the Luts object there are some low hanging fruits you could figure out using my old hack as a guide. have fun 

RE: Idle IdleGameDev

Posted Apr 17, 2021 8:17 am

recreated the old hack in some sort of update proof fashion