Skip to content
[Information]

Wartide:Heroes of Atlantis

Wartide Detects KBH

This discussion is linked to Wartide:Heroes of Atlantis. View game

5 posts

Wartide:Heroes of Atlantis

Posted Sep 29, 2019 3:02 pm

So I got on Kongregate for the first time in a couple of years, ran across Wartide. I had KBH open and connected to my account in the off chance I found the game boring so I can badge hack it. Like the game and played for a couple hours with no issue. Tried to log in again today and it tells me my account was suspended. The reason I could possibly thing of why I was banned was because KBH was open.

Not sure if this is a known thing, it appears KBH is no longer supported. I was using version 1.3.1.0 for reference.

RE: Wartide:Heroes of Atlantis

Posted Sep 30, 2019 9:18 am

your kongregate account was banned or the game account? If it was the game account it is not related to having kbh open in any possible way. 100%

RE: Wartide:Heroes of Atlantis

Posted Oct 4, 2019 9:38 pm

It was my game account and not my kongregate account. I only played the game, didn't talk in chat, didn't exploit a glitch, etc...
I 100% didn't do anything to warrent a ban, I can think of no possible explaination. This might be a new thing, here is the message:

RE: Wartide:Heroes of Atlantis

Posted Oct 11, 2019 11:29 pm

Not complaining or asking you to do anything, this is just a simple PSA that they might have figured out a way to detect KBH