[Help] Any way to get KHUT working for Ninja Kiwi Archive?

Hi, as some of you may know, Ninja Kiwi recently made their collection of flash games playable again through the NK Archive, a neat program that's directly downloadable to your computer. My question is, is there any way to get the KongHack Ultra Trainer to recognise said games, for example SAS 4, and apply hacks to it? None of the Ninja Kiwi Archive processes seem to do the trick. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

they do work i just tried on sas3 and the target is one of the archive processes. I think it is usually the second most memory/cpu intensive (check pid on task manager and then open it in khut)

Zenwaichi Posted on: 08/14/2021 1:51pm

they do work i just tried on sas3 and the target is one of the archive processes. I think it is usually the second most memory/cpu intensive (check pid on task manager and then open it in khut)

Hi! Would you be able to test whether this also applies to the specific game SAS 4? I've done exactly as you said and even gone through the 7 open NKA processes individually, but to no avail :( Thanks in advance!

Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

it does...

Zenwaichi Posted on: 08/16/2021 2:42pm

it does...

It's still not working, would you be able to tell me which specific hacks you tried applying?

TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
dogsryummy Posted on: 08/25/2021 3:59pm

it does...

It's still not working, would you be able to tell me which specific hacks you tried applying?

What hacks are you trying to apply to what game?  Everything to All of Ninja Kiwi?

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 08/26/2021 2:41pm
dogsryummy Posted on: 08/25/2021 3:59pm

it does...

What hacks are you trying to apply to what game?  Everything to All of Ninja Kiwi?

So I've launched SAS 4 from the Ninja Kiwi Archive, located the process for it (can confirm it's the right one because I can successfully do ancillary hacks like infinite ammo using Cheat Engine). I then select the game and process on KHUT and try applying any combination of hacks (high level loot, slot always empty etc.). No matter what combination, everything returns with "hack failed". Just to be sure I'm not tripping, I've gone through all open NKA processes individually and repeated this process, but nothing's worked so far.

Interestingly, Kongregate still offers SAS 4 through the Supernova Player and for whatever reason, KHUT can attach to that process and successfully apply hacks. That's not much use to me, because from what I can tell, you can't actually log in to an account and play SAS 4 online anymore through Kongregate, the only way is through Ninja Kiwi's NKA. What confuses me though is how Ninja Kiwi's implementation differs and what makes it seemingly immune to hacks.

Back in the day, I remember if I had SAS 4 open on both Ninja Kiwi and Kongregate, applying hacks to one applied hacks to the other. I thought I'd keep SAS 4 open on both NKA and the Supernova Player and apply hacks that way in the hope that maybe my SAS 4 tab on NKA would see something change, but it stayed the same while hacks were successfully applied to my Supernova tab.

I'm seriously running out of ideas here, any help would be appreciated thanks.