Contract Wars
http://www.kongregate.com/games/tfender/contract-wars
Anyone have some hacks for this game?
91 posts
http://www.kongregate.com/games/tfender/contract-wars
Anyone have some hacks for this game?
Not yet, but thank you for creating a thread, posting the link to the game, and using just the game name for the title. That's the ideal way to make a topic for a game. :)
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
I'll look into it.
ETA:
Damn, the unity package is "obfuscated" so my unpacker wont unpack it. ?? _???????
Im also not familiar enough with how the c# compiler assembles its byte codes to make any AoBs without a reflector.
I tried poking around with a debugger, got nowhere (mostly because my computer _really_ struggles to run unity games)
sorry I couldnt help.
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
wait, where is your hack????
I donno dick, doesn't look like there is one. Throw some more questions marks at the end of your posts, they don't irritate the shit out of anyone.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
i can run it at 150 fps, in france. this game is an Unity game and it doesn't realy hard to hack it. please don't say that!
The wrath of ignorant has been ignited! All those who do not wish to be burned, the exit is this way ------------------->
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana
don't be stupid ! we can hack call of duty bo2, we can hack an small amateur game!
I got an ammo hack to work out, but after you die you have to do it again and I also think it decreases the duribility of the gun a lot because the duribility is based on number of shots fired. It's not an AoB hack by the way :/
Anybody with 64 bits can dump the game? Dumper is at http://konghack.com/view_topic.php?t=7891, thanks!
Does any1 want to play Contract Wars with me? if you do send Shafy11m a msg saying you do.
KHB v1.2 worked perfectly
I've loked at it but haven't found anything yet.
Would love to play this game hacked !! ... maybe infinite lottery spins would just be cool enough ;) hope some badass crack this thing ... i tried it but cant really figure it out
There is cheat for enemy to be shown in radar and enemy nicknames nothing huge but if you want link i can share it https://www.mediafire.com/?ff26622xt59tk04 and virusscan https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/9a3e75395245ba76d7ebc264c57b6ef6fb991ee49885ae277ea412ca5e59df05/analysis/1398856124/
Credits goes to Rivaldi478 from PVP