Skip to content

Contract Wars

This discussion is linked to Contract Wars. View game

91 posts

RE: Contract Wars

Posted Feb 14, 2013 12:25 am

I'll look into it.

ETA:
Damn, the unity package is "obfuscated" so my unpacker wont unpack it. ?? _???????

Im also not familiar enough with how the c# compiler assembles its byte codes to make any AoBs without a reflector.

I tried poking around with a debugger, got nowhere (mostly because my computer _really_ struggles to run unity games)

sorry I couldnt help.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Contract Wars

Posted Apr 16, 2013 10:36 am
khoiN7 Posted on: 04/16/2013 02:21
wait, where is your hack????
kolonelkadat Posted on: 02/13/2013 17:25
I tried poking around with a debugger, got nowhere (mostly because my computer _really_ struggles to run unity games)

sorry I couldnt help.


I donno dick, doesn't look like there is one. Throw some more questions marks at the end of your posts, they don't irritate the shit out of anyone.


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Contract Wars

Posted Sep 24, 2013 1:29 pm

i can run it at 150 fps, in france. this game is an Unity game and it doesn't realy hard to hack it. please don't say that!
 

RE: Contract Wars

Posted Sep 24, 2013 1:59 pm

The wrath of ignorant has been ignited!  All those who do not wish to be burned, the exit is this way ------------------->

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."  George Santayana

RE: Contract Wars

Posted Sep 24, 2013 2:25 pm

don't be stupid ! we can hack call of duty bo2, we can hack an small amateur game!

RE: Contract Wars

Posted Oct 14, 2013 11:54 pm

I got an ammo hack to work out, but after you die you have to do it again and I also think it decreases the duribility of the gun a lot because the duribility is based on number of shots fired. It's not an AoB hack by the way :/

RE: Contract Wars

Posted Jan 31, 2014 10:39 pm

Does any1 want to play Contract Wars with me? if you do send Shafy11m a msg saying you do.

RE: Contract Wars

Posted Jun 4, 2014 10:39 pm

Would love to play this game hacked !! ... maybe infinite lottery spins would just be cool enough ;) hope some badass crack this thing ... i tried it but cant really figure it out