Kong Auto-Rater
-migrated-
Re: [Sticky] Kong Auto-Rater Posted on: 03/31/2009 7:32pm
Quote Post
I rate my own games as I've already over-used ragnarok's autorater (broken image removed)

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: [Sticky] Kong Auto-Rater Posted on: 03/31/2009 11:11pm
Quote Post
using the greasmonkey script, I'm able to rate all the games.........that is as long as I have the flash block and adblock scripts installed lolololol. (broken image removed)(broken image removed)(broken image removed)

Tookie

Re: [Sticky] Kong Auto-Rater Posted on: 03/31/2009 11:24pm
Quote Post
I use a combination of the auto-rater and the Greasemonkey script. I used to use Rag, but I didn't know where the rated games list was stored, so I switched over. I do about 40/day with the autorater and then the Greasemonkey script does whatever games I play that day - not always 50/day, but not always suspicious, either...
Re: [Sticky] Kong Auto-Rater Posted on: 04/01/2009 11:51pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
Kong staff should work for the RIAA. They seem to know how to stop people getting free stuff.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: [Sticky] Kong Auto-Rater Posted on: 04/02/2009 1:44am
Quote Post
The RIAA? - they're just a draconian organization who deliver carpet bomb litigation hoping that people will settle and they won't require the burden of proof.

The the Nigerian "bankers", they know that if they work on a large enough scale, a few suckers will cave in to their will.
Re: [Sticky] Kong Auto-Rater Posted on: 04/07/2009 10:34am
Quote Post
just 3648 games remains to rate thanks to KongregateHack SPECIAL thanks! (broken image removed)
Re: [Sticky] Kong Auto-Rater Posted on: 04/09/2009 7:39pm
Quote Post
Hoow do you find out how many games are left to rate (broken image removed)
Re: [Sticky] Kong Auto-Rater Posted on: 04/09/2009 8:12pm
Quote Post
Yeah, TheKing, how did you find out how many games are left to rate? And if you've already rated that many games, I'm guessing that you're already at level 50 or so? Congrats! Oh, and btw, where are you from?

Tookie

Re: [Sticky] Kong Auto-Rater Posted on: 04/14/2009 6:34pm
Quote Post
Just started using this now. Working okay so far. The first post says to close at 50. meaning we should only rate 50 games a day and no more?
Re: [Sticky] Kong Auto-Rater Posted on: 04/14/2009 8:58pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "xycho666"
Just started using this now. Working okay so far. The first post says to close at 50. meaning we should only rate 50 games a day and no more?

You can rate as many as you want, but there is a 50 point limit for the day. You don't get any more points if you rate over 50.
Re: [Sticky] Kong Auto-Rater Posted on: 04/14/2009 11:14pm
Quote Post
Oh okay. Thanks.
Re: [Sticky] Kong Auto-Rater Posted on: 04/22/2009 11:12am
Quote Post
GreaseMonkey work well
Re: [Sticky] Kong Auto-Rater Posted on: 04/23/2009 11:37am
Quote Post
Uh-oh - the update to the site killed the auto-rater (for me at least). Is this problem universal for everyone?

Down to Greasemonkey script just now... (broken image removed)
Re: [Sticky] Kong Auto-Rater Posted on: 04/23/2009 12:02pm
Quote Post
Does anyone know if the KBH still works?

Tookie

Re: [Sticky] Kong Auto-Rater Posted on: 04/24/2009 2:50am
Quote Post
I used the auto-rater about 10 hours ago, which was noon EST. I will do my rating tomorrow and post back if I have problems.

Also do you know if you can do 50 points every 24 hours? or do they have like a certain time where they switch over and you can get your 50 points again? (ex midnight / noon)