Re: [Sticky] WARNING in regards to referrals
Less than 65,I can tell you that.
-migrated-
27 posts
Less than 65,I can tell you that.
It's going to be quite impossible for us to get there...what with only 50 points per day, as all of the top 25 get more than 50 points per day...
18250 in a year ... with ratings...
Tookie
Erm, wasn't this made as a sticky? It's not sticking very well...
Tookie
Erm, wasn't this made as a sticky? It's not sticking very well...
It seems to be sticking for me...
Quote from: "tookie"Erm, wasn't this made as a sticky? It's not sticking very well...
It seems to be sticking for me...
I forgot to sticky it (broken image removed)
Who would be stupid enough to do that anyway?
lol idek why i still come here
I was....a long time ago....and many of the regs have done this...to up their levels...it's difficult to compete with "onemoregame" "egrans" and "jayisthefuck"...
Tookie
I got a crul and unusal punishment, they dident ban me...Dident warn me...Dident remove any points. They Banned my IP from making new accounts lol thats it,... bastards!
I got a crul and unusal punishment, they dident ban me...Dident warn me...Dident remove any points. They Banned my IP from making new accounts lol thats it,... bastards!
I got that once, it was lifted after a week.
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
I got a crul and unusal punishment, they dident ban me...Dident warn me...Dident remove any points. They Banned my IP from making new accounts lol thats it,... bastards!
So, officially, Kong are banning IP addresses. I didn't know if they would, but it seems that they are. More reason to be careful and USE proxies when creating bogus accounts.
Use http://www.samair.ru/proxy/ to find out some anonymous ones.
Tookie
Quote from: "Maggot"I got a crul and unusal punishment, they dident ban me...Dident warn me...Dident remove any points. They Banned my IP from making new accounts lol thats it,... bastards!
So, officially, Kong are banning IP addresses. I didn't know if they would, but it seems that they are. More reason to be careful and USE proxies when creating bogus accounts.
Use http://www.samair.ru/proxy/ to find out some anonymous ones.
ah ah ah! Ip banning from MAKING NEW ACCOUNTS, there's a difference. They didn't even IP ban playedonline!
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
playedonline?