Auto badge hacker?
-migrated-
Re: Auto badge hacker? Posted on: 04/14/2009 5:54am
Quote Post
Quote from: "skuff"
Quote from: "Marth"
Is there a way to remove already owned badges from the Auto Badge Hack's list?

I'm not missing many and I don't want to send packets for ALL of them

Do them manually, you'll get slightly more satisfaction.

if you have to go through the list and edit one by one, its not really automatic, anyways - it would be termed manual. KBH if you still want the easy route, CE, Rag, sol edit if you wanna teach yourself some skills.

Come on... everyone's doing it... you wanna be cool, don't you? (broken image removed)
Re: Auto badge hacker? Posted on: 04/14/2009 3:57pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Marth"
Is there a way to remove already owned badges from the Auto Badge Hack's list?

I'm not missing many and I don't want to send packets for ALL of them

Marth, you'll have to use the auto tool, there is no way to select only the games you're missing badges from.

Why don't you, like skuff and Pyrum said, use the normal KBH tool to manually do them...I mean, if it's only a few badges, it'll only take a few minutes, compared to the Auto Tool which on a non-conspicuous 3000ms would take 36.5minutes for 730 variables...plus it's risky and I'm not sure if the Auto-Tools has all of the newer variables from the latest games programmed into it.

Tookie

Re: Auto badge hacker? Posted on: 04/15/2009 11:22pm
Quote Post
Lots of people abused it today!

Its the v3.0 of the auto badge hack I've released in my completely secret place where no-one will find it because it's very easy to abuse. Thats why I don't release it. I'm not worried of any lawsuits no one can do shit lol its their fault for making these vulnerabilities

As a hacker our goal is to expolit vulnerabilities for fun or money or both sometimes and we do it until the exploit is patched then we look for more... always hungry

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/6403/a ... ackers.png

Re: Auto badge hacker? Posted on: 04/16/2009 12:20am
Quote Post
this whole auto hack business makes me sad:/

KBH was already only... "will only use if ultimately desperate" to me... but auto hack... That's like saying fuck you to everyone who at least tried:( ah well.
Kongregate's fault for making such low security stuff.
Re: Auto badge hacker? Posted on: 04/16/2009 12:45am
Quote Post
Quote from: "ZargWolf"
Kongregate's fault for making such low security stuff.

not really anyones fault.. kongregate is just a simple site with simple games.. we are just playing around with the games and the site.. no ones fault really.. its not as if we are making a big difference in the gaming world. we are just for the fun of looking for a way to beat the system and not the game..
Re: Auto badge hacker? Posted on: 04/16/2009 3:29am
Quote Post
Just check out the hart* accounts ...

Tookie

Re: Auto badge hacker? Posted on: 04/16/2009 9:45am
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
Maxi, can you edit that post telling EVERYONE where the KABH is found?

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Auto badge hacker? Posted on: 04/20/2009 3:16pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "skuff"
Maxi, can you edit that post telling EVERYONE where the KABH is found?

I don't see where it's released (broken image removed)

Yeah I did it...
Re: Auto badge hacker? Posted on: 04/20/2009 3:30pm
Quote Post
I have a copy of it, if you want it (and if you're someone I trust) I can send it to you, just PM me.

Tookie

Re: Auto badge hacker? Posted on: 04/20/2009 7:35pm
Quote Post
when will all this retarded talk of ABH die?? Its REALLY REALLY old and annoying...