Auto badge hacker?
-migrated-
Auto badge hacker? Posted on: 04/07/2009 12:49pm
Quote Post
does this work, also how do I get my session id?
Re: Auto badge hacker? Posted on: 04/07/2009 1:21pm
Quote Post
Yes - it apparently worked too well and was abused like a red-headed step-child riding a rented mule.

You should've scrolled down a bit and read this post. pkedpker has stopped working on it.

We do have KBH. Follow instructions and you can do it manually. All the game IDs and variables are posted here.

To find your session id (hell - how to do everything), watch the tutorial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk7GhKqr4fI
Re: Auto badge hacker? Posted on: 04/07/2009 4:41pm
Quote Post
As hex said, its still available. I still have my copy though it doesnt do me any good becuase i already have those badges...
Re: Auto badge hacker? Posted on: 04/07/2009 7:05pm
Quote Post
Okay, put my name and session ID into autobadge hacker, nothing was unlocked. I even went to 100% still none, so obviously a program error. What do I do now?
Re: Auto badge hacker? Posted on: 04/07/2009 10:18pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Hey Lol"
Okay, put my name and session ID into autobadge hacker, nothing was unlocked. I even went to 100% still none, so obviously a program error. What do I do now?

Check your PM (broken image removed)
Re: Auto badge hacker? Posted on: 04/07/2009 10:33pm
Quote Post
I will do. Also, got this fixed (broken image removed) level 41 (broken image removed)
Re: Auto badge hacker? Posted on: 04/08/2009 6:07am
Quote Post
expect a ban if you did it all at once (broken image removed)
Re: Auto badge hacker? Posted on: 04/08/2009 7:20am
Quote Post
Auto Hack was a nice idea and a good bit of programming, but it's end use is rather suspicious and will almost certainly end up in a perm ban/de-level.

Tookie

Re: Auto badge hacker? Posted on: 04/08/2009 11:07am
Quote Post
i WAIT for this...... (broken image removed)
Re: Auto badge hacker? Posted on: 04/08/2009 1:22pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "tookie"
Auto Hack was a nice idea and a good bit of programming, but it's end use is rather suspicious and will almost certainly end up in a perm ban/de-level.

Unless used by someone more responsible. If you were to use it to get no more than say... 2kpoints/week then idk why you would get in trouble
Re: Auto badge hacker? Posted on: 04/08/2009 3:00pm
Quote Post
Ay, there's the catch...
I amend my previous assertions.
Why don't we just set it free and those who use it foolishly will be banned. Those with some will power to use it over time can prosper. No skin off our backs.
Re: Auto badge hacker? Posted on: 04/08/2009 3:06pm
Quote Post
But 90% of KH members are already badge whores. We, mostly, have all of the badges. So the AutoHack doesn't make sense for us, the regulars...

Tookie

Re: Auto badge hacker? Posted on: 04/08/2009 7:25pm
Quote Post

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Auto badge hacker? Posted on: 04/09/2009 5:16pm
Quote Post
(broken image removed) See? Be stupid and you get banned. If you are responsible, then you dont get banned. I can say that i DID use it. I didnt get banned, warned, or even called a hacker. And at one point, i was on top of the leader boards. Weekly leaderbords.... you may think less of me for using it but i really dont give a heap. Most of the badges i hadnt already gotten were either ones i really couldnt get or were to games i couldnt give two craps about. My point is, this tool is something that can be useful. As shown, its also something that can get you banned. But if you use it wisely, you shouldnt have any problems.
Re: Auto badge hacker? Posted on: 04/09/2009 8:52pm
Quote Post
I never needed to use it as I was already on top of the badge situation....I used the KBH for a few games that I couldn't get the badges with CE or Rag (does it even work anymore with so many AS3 games...).

Tookie