Theory to make a game unplayable
-migrated-
Re: Theory to make a game unplayable Posted on: 04/19/2009 10:07pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Hex"
Quote from: "tookie"
Quote from: "Gameace"
What you should do is find someone who happens to be a mod on kong *winks* and see if they'll record a packet the next time they mute someone. I highly doubt it would work, but you never know hell look at all the exploits there are for websites etc. I looked through the chat's programming and didn't really find anything useful that might be used to spoof being a mod or something along those lines though. I didn't spend a whole hell of a lot of time trying though. I'm thinking as long as it isn't server sided there may be a way to send mute commands etc. It may check to see whether or not the account / session id / both of them in question is marked as a mod or not though before any mod related commands can be used though.

i.e. packet sending mutes? That's be awesome beyond compare!!!

We actually have a couple of mods here; but I doubt they'd do anything. They've gone far enough by making it obvious they hack on kong...

Cool!
Well, if they're willing to help, all they have to do is mute some random account which somebody else will use to just spam the chat. It'll be doing their job, and the hacker can get the packet. Everybody's happy! Except the random account.
Re: Theory to make a game unplayable Posted on: 04/20/2009 11:23am
Quote Post
Lets make the "Random Account" called "Pandaman" ...

Tookie

Re: Theory to make a game unplayable Posted on: 04/20/2009 3:08pm
Quote Post

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Pandaman is cool 8-)
Re: Theory to make a game unplayable Posted on: 04/21/2009 8:09am
Quote Post
Quote from: "lol xD"

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Pandaman is cool 8-)

Seconded, he's not only infamous here, but almost all of kong know him too.... That's skill beyond belief.

Anyways, I'll see what I can do. I know a few mods and I know a LOT of passwords. People trust me because no-one knows I hack so everyone trusts me with their passwords because I'm 'good' at games. XD

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Theory to make a game unplayable Posted on: 04/21/2009 11:31am
Quote Post
Or....Max, you're a mod... :?: :?: :?: (broken image removed)

Tookie

Re: Theory to make a game unplayable Posted on: 04/21/2009 1:43pm
Quote Post
Ahh thou shalt never know.

As it is I'm not going to try for a few days because mods will suddenly become very careful of who does what. I'll do it when they least expect it.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...