Re: Theory to make a game unplayable
Quote from: "tookie"Quote from: "Gameace"What you should do is find someone who happens to be a mod on kong *winks* and see if they'll record a packet the next time they mute someone. I highly doubt it would work, but you never know hell look at all the exploits there are for websites etc. I looked through the chat's programming and didn't really find anything useful that might be used to spoof being a mod or something along those lines though. I didn't spend a whole hell of a lot of time trying though. I'm thinking as long as it isn't server sided there may be a way to send mute commands etc. It may check to see whether or not the account / session id / both of them in question is marked as a mod or not though before any mod related commands can be used though.
i.e. packet sending mutes? That's be awesome beyond compare!!!
We actually have a couple of mods here; but I doubt they'd do anything. They've gone far enough by making it obvious they hack on kong...
Cool!
Well, if they're willing to help, all they have to do is mute some random account which somebody else will use to just spam the chat. It'll be doing their job, and the hacker can get the packet. Everybody's happy! Except the random account.
