New hacking method (look here) WORKS
-migrated-
you should edit the first post with all the steps to hack for those people who don't want to scroll through the threads

EDIT:and does this mean you can't make a "auto-tool" for hacking?
Oh, nice man PK, but it didn't work for death vegas...
When I have passed in the first one (so it opens in a new window) I try to pass in the variable code (used HighScore-ThreeHits as variable, just check the highscores), but nothing happens (broken image removed)

So, should I paste it in a new link bar, or in the end of the first one?
New link lol xD
Awesome, Muspell 2 (broken image removed)
IT DOESN'T WORK!!!

I paste in:
Code: [Select]
javascript:var theURL= window.document.getElementById("gameiframe").getAttribute("src"); window.open(theURL);
The game opens in a new window... (Death Vegas)
I paste in:
javascript: document.gamediv.SetVariable("_root.HighScore-ThreeHits", "34"); But nothing happens, I also tried hyperdefense and got over what I needed, but still no badge (yeah I submited the score)

So, HELP!!!
Quote from: "lol xD"
javascript: document.gamediv.SetVariable("_root.HighScore-ThreeHits", "34");
I think that's the highscore, not the variable.
Quote from: "KongregateHack"

Then, how do i find the variable?
so if im correct, the KBH vars are the vars that can be used for this Javascript coding? So my sheet could even be used for this?
yah highscore variables are not gane varuabkes those are the submitting variables. The variables used in javascript are to make life easier like bullets,speed,health,gold,levels part of game.

You can find them using SWF Decompiler
So if im understanding correctly, those javascript codes are to alter the game not the scores?
Quote from: "KongregateHack"

Then, how do i find the variable?
Use a decompiler and/or a variable scanner. I suggest Atlas, Flash Game Master, Jinron's variable scanner and Sothink SWF Decompiler.
You can download them here.

Edit: Try these variables:
gameShell.f1.hyperGauge (I'm not sure about this one, but you can scan for this string in Atlas: gameShell.f1)
gameShell.f1.hyperLimit
I've downloaded SoThink... i wanna start figuring out this array crap out for myself. Im tired of Gemcraft Chapter Zero kicking me in the butt. I need to figure out some hacks for it lol its killin me!!!
Yeah download what kongregatehack posted.. yes they edit game not scores.. anyways im back to working on the ragnorak hack
Creamy Goodness.
Quote from: "pkedpker"
Yeah download what kongregatehack posted.. yes they edit game not scores.. anyways im back to working on the ragnorak hack

Call testing!

lol idek why i still come here

What pked's method does is essentially what we used to use Rag to do.

1. We download his Fixed Rag program and open the game we want to hack and find the variables.
2. We use the method he showed us here to alter the vars in FF/IE.

3. How do we do this and get it to register in games that don't contain sol files?

Tookie