Mirror links
http://www.mediafire.com/?twzpdxftdb3e8k2

How to use KBH v7.1
YOUTUBE TUTORIAL (ENGLISH)
Thanks to Smoshi
YOUTUBE TUTORIAL (SPANISH)
Thanks to Black Spirit

Screenshot below

Screenshot of silent mode (-r command line) (Easily installed as Service everytime your computer boots up)

new KBH v2.0.9 with built-in auto rater made in like 15 minutes could be buggy.

Whats new?
Advantages in this new version
v7.0 fixed support for all games and auto rater support works properly, service mode possible
v6.0 again fixed auto login was bugged
v5.0 fixed badge hack and auto login
v4.0 fixed the badge hack works again.
v3.0.1 fixed auto relogger and that anoonying bug with categories to submit always displaying -1 and might of fixed client side not available error (not likely <!-- s:( -->(broken image removed)<!-- s:( -->)
v3.0 fixed it works again, as for auto rater it sucks I recommend using praetor's Kong VBS AutoRater Click here
v2.0.12 fixed getting categories again.
v2.0.11 new auto rater v2.0 with more states.. now detects if your rating games logged out.. it will ask you to login (thats the bug where it stopped rating.. because somehow it logs you out (kong security?).
Fixed the login box from saying Wrong password everytime you open it.. just a simple typeo instead of > 0 (greater then) I put <> 0.. (not equal to 0). Which gave you the wrong password because it's actually equal to zero being it is.. empty!.
v2.0.9 now has a built-in auto rater v1.0 and was updated shortly to version v1.1 with automatic stop at 50 rated games.
v2.0.8 now supports <> symbols for the Learn to fly game where the badge variable requires the less than symbol Completed game in (< 19 days)
v2.0.7 now supports ", for MAD: Mutually Assured Destruction game maybe other games which also used this odd combination in variables.. If anyone finds that KBH doesn't find all variables tell me so I can update it.
v2.0.5 now supports (), for lets say pirate defense you need 175,000 points it would have to decocde Scored 175,000 (hardmode) meaning the , and () now it supports that. Also v2.0.5 has better load time so fixed that by using a timer to do the processes while the program is loaded.
~v2.0.4 with same variables sent at once bug.. doesn't work and errors on serverside could be detected as a hacking attempt and get you banned.. now it's fixed it can still be done if you send same variables but its in your control now.. before it was automatic control.
~v2.0.2/v2.0.3 is much faster then v2.0.1 by atleast 1-2 seconds! thats about everything I've updated.. it no longer relays on internet explorer control to do the hacking job. But totally winsock powered. (It's user-agent is Google Chrome meaning it will always login kong using that no idea how detectable that makes it.. shouldn't be if everyone uses Google Chrome).
~v2.0.4 FIXED A BIG BUG (BADGE ONLY GAMES ONLY!)
Involving how it sends the variables to server.. it would auto select and send filled in variables like for game splitter the StarsCollected variable could be either 10 stars or 25 for 2 badges.. you could send the higher value for that variable 25 and get both badges but if you send both SAME variable names with different values the server doesn't accept that and could get your account banned/flagged.
~Fixed this problem by letting the user now select what you want to send in the 2nd box.. no more automatic sending for badge only games!.

Javascript script errors
Those should just be ignored... keep clicking Yes or No doesn't matter it just means the internet explorer is so small that the kongregate game cannot be loaded on it so it messed up but it has nothing to do with KBH. I would of just went with WINSOCK and never had any of these javascript popouts.. but the thing is I have no idea how to do login to kongregate.. I mean I could of just told people to use internet explorer to login.. but some ppl still wouldn't hear it.. thats why hack has a Login button box.. that box works of internet explorer autofill forms plugin which is part of internet explorer.. I could of removed internet explorer from this tool and it wouldn't give script errors.. but people would have to login by themselves. and only like 30% of users still use internet explorer I bet.

HELP AND COMMON PROBLEMS THAT OCCUR
if it says

Welcome, Guest_59adfc5f0e6902f28348ac
then you are not logged in Internet Explorer (Internet explorer won't help you in v3.0 you must use Menu--> Login to kongregate

its also important that you tick that checkbox that says remember me.. because you will close internet explorer and it will get reloaded in KBH.. so if your still logged out then it still won't work.

Quote from: Gameace
You have to set the value to 1 I believe, click the variables button and it will have a list with almost all the games and what the variables you need to change to get the badges are. The get button doesn't necessarily work all the time and it might just bring up something random if there's none to bring up. More or less you choose which variable, change the number to submit then click set then send the packet as long as you did everything else right it should work.

the Get catagories button should always work.

Ash wrote that his doeo game categories don't fully load up?

but here is a screenshot I took to show otherwise all catagories..

Quote from: Lieutenant Ash
Doeo 9480 [{"name":"doeocaught_easy","value":500},{"name":"kingtime_easy","value":20},{"name":"HighScore-Normal","value":30000},{"name":"kingtime_hard","value":50}]

it only shows kingtime_hard so i tried to change kingtime_hard to 50 and doeocaught_hard to 1 but i didnt get the badge only the -10 score <!-- s:o -->(broken image removed)<!-- s:o -->

Ash you are right on the dot you used the VARIABLES button to get the variables for that game now what you do is see the picture

click kingtime_hard in first box then click ">" button
then in the next box click kingtime_hard again to keep it selected.
now go to the New value: box at the very right change 999999 to 50 don't forget to press SET or it won't work
then just press Send Packet to Kongregate and your done!

You can also view each edit you made in the second box if you forget using the GET button and the 99999 should change to the score you put in using the SET button

yes the first box gets all the possible variables needed for highscore sending even the hidden ones so you see them all no more playing the game to find the variables.
Re: [RELEASE] New Kongregate Badge Hack v1.5 Posted on: 05/03/2009 8:33pm
Quote Post
Honestly I don't see the need for a tutuorial. Here's a text tutorial for anyone who needs help on what to do.
1. Open internet explorer and login to kong.
2. Open KBH.
3. Get the url for the game you want to cheat on ex. I wanna cheat on kongai - so I put in http://www.kongregate.com/games/Kongregate/kongai into the box that says "URL"
4. Click get categories and wait for it to fully load.
5. It should show a list of the variables, and your username and hash will appear on the bottom.
6. Under Pick Category choose what you want to submit - ex. click "Interceptions" then click the ">" button.
7. Change the new value box to whatever you want, ex 10 then click set then click send packet and you're done.

P.S. A note, if your username doesn't show up on the bottom, make sure you've logged into kong using IE. If it still won't work trying closing kbh, then logging out of kong, logging back in and trying kbh again. It should work then.
Re: [RELEASE] New Kongregate Badge Hack v1.5 Posted on: 05/03/2009 9:53pm
Quote Post
if it says

Welcome, Guest_59adfc5f0e6902f28348ac
then you are not logged in Internet Explorer

its also important that you tick that checkbox that says remember me.. because you will close internet explorer and it will get reloaded in KBH.. so if your still logged out then it still won't work.

I left in the >> VARIABLES << button on purpose you can use it to get variables values needed to make it look LEGIT not hacked to games

Quote from: "Gameace"
You have to set the value to 1 I believe, click the variables button and it will have a list with almost all the games and what the variables you need to change to get the badges are. The get button doesn't necessarily work all the time and it might just bring up something random if there's none to bring up. More or less you choose which variable, change the number to submit then click set then send the packet as long as you did everything else right it should work.

the Get catagories button should always work.

Ash wrote that his doeo game categories don't fully load up?

but here is a screenshot I took to show otherwise all catagories..

Quote from: "Lieutenant Ash"
Doeo 9480 [{"name":"doeocaught_easy","value":500},{"name":"kingtime_easy","value":20},{"name":"HighScore-Normal","value":30000},{"name":"kingtime_hard","value":50}]

it only shows kingtime_hard so i tried to change kingtime_hard to 50 and doeocaught_hard to 1 but i didnt get the badge only the -10 score (broken image removed)

Ash you are right on the dot you used the VARIABLES button to get the variables for that game now what you do is see the picture

click kingtime_hard in first box then click ">" button
then in the next box click kingtime_hard again to keep it selected.
now go to the New value: box at the very right change 999999 to 50 don't forget to press SET or it won't work
then just press Send Packet to Kongregate and your done!

You can also view each edit you made in the second box if you forget using the GET button and the 99999 should change to the score you put in using the SET button

yes the first box gets all the possible variables needed for highscore sending even the hidden ones so you see them all no more playing the game to find the variables
Re: KBH v7.0 [BROKEN AGAIN] Posted on: 02/22/2011 9:27pm
Quote Post
cum here
This thread will be locked until pkedpker fixes it.

Re: KBH v7.0 [BROKEN AGAIN] Posted on: 10/10/2011 12:08am
Quote Post
I'm too tired to update the main post, but pked just came on chat and said he fixed it. Here's the new link: http://www.mediafire.com/?twzpdxftdb3e8k2

Enjoy

Ok, for some reason the link is getting fucked up here, but I think pked or someone else updated the main post.
Re: KBH v8.0 [FIXED] Posted on: 10/10/2011 4:00pm
Quote Post
cum here
KBH does not work for the following games:

Call of Gods
Swords and Potions
Time World