zening
-migrated-
zening Posted on: 05/06/2009 4:07pm
Quote Post
http://www.kongregate.com/zening

Zening is released and it's SHIT. The loading times are epic, the style of game play is nothing special, good or new. It's JUST like fantasy kommander/tactics 100 except multiplayer which means fuck all in reality as no-one REALLY enjoys multiplayer, kong just thinks people do for some fucked up reason. The single player mode is stupid and boring (IT HAS TO LOAD, LIKE IN YOUTUBE *smashes creator's face in*) and the multiplayer is just another multiplayer.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: zening Posted on: 05/06/2009 5:11pm
Quote Post
Now Max, tell us how you really feel
Re: zening Posted on: 05/06/2009 6:24pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
Quote from: "Maximillian"
Zening is released and it's Great! The loading times are nearly non-existant, the style of game play is special, good and new. It's JUST like fantasy kommander/tactics 100 except multiplayer which means alot to me, as I REALLY enjoy multiplayer, kong thinks people do luckily for me. The single player mode is fantastic, funfilled, and entertaining, with a hint of comedic genius inserted and the multiplayer is just another great multiplayer, like PR2. I ?(TM)? Zening!!

I notice you edited your post.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: zening Posted on: 05/06/2009 6:31pm
Quote Post
lmao skuff~

Greg has been playin this game recently...
Re: zening Posted on: 05/06/2009 7:56pm
Quote Post
I hate that MG gets badges (broken image removed)
But luckily we have KBH (broken image removed)
Re: zening Posted on: 05/06/2009 8:32pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "skuff"
Zening is released and it's Great! The loading times are nearly non-existant, the style of game play is special, good and new. It's JUST like fantasy kommander/tactics 100 except multiplayer which means alot to me, as I REALLY enjoy multiplayer, kong thinks people do luckily for me. The single player mode is fantastic, funfilled, and entertaining, with a hint of comedic genius inserted and the multiplayer is just another great multiplayer, like PR2. I ?(TM)? Zening!!

Very funny.

Re: zening Posted on: 05/06/2009 10:07pm
Quote Post
lol i thought it was
Re: zening Posted on: 05/07/2009 10:48pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
Quote from: "skuff"

Very funny.

Means a lot from you, bud.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: zening Posted on: 05/07/2009 10:50pm
Quote Post
sarcazm? sc
Re: zening Posted on: 05/08/2009 7:52am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Maggot"
sarcazm? sc

Well I meant it so...

Re: zening Posted on: 05/08/2009 2:48pm
Quote Post
Hey, you there, this ain??t chat room, so lets fix problem called Lame MP Game number 3. Haven??t played it yet, but i might look on it
Re: zening Posted on: 05/08/2009 7:42pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Master_X"
Hey, you there, this ain??t chat room, so lets fix problem called Lame MP Game number 3. Haven??t played it yet, but i might look on it

Calm down killer, we already know how to hack this game. It is going to be with KBH, but we cant do anything intill the badges are released.
Re: zening Posted on: 05/08/2009 10:32pm
Quote Post
http://internal.kongregate.com/gamez/00 ... _flex3.swf

for the swf.. its unecrypted but up 2 u time stuff i cbf
Re: zening Posted on: 05/09/2009 2:55am
Quote Post
This game makes me want to puke and never ever again play any flash game.
It makes kongay and dinoturd look like good games.
Re: zening Posted on: 05/10/2009 1:52pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Maggot"
Quote from: "Master_X"

Calm down killer, we already know how to hack this game. It is going to be with KBH, but we cant do anything intill the badges are released.

But i don??t have KBH and i don??t even want it, i stick with traditional methods, like CE, so is there any way to do it that? Or will i have to spend eternity doing it legit when it gets badges?