Z-rox "Old school hacking"
In the old days they had a thing called "brute hacking." I thought I'd try and find a game where I could use this and I found one.
Play a game though and let it lose. Open up a macro program and look at the comments for z-rox until you find a list of the 1-100 answers. Click record on the macro program and click on the middle of the game that you had just lost. Type in all the answers hitting enter after each answer. When you have all 100 recorded stop the macro from recording. Go into the options of the macro program and speed it up as fast as possible.
Start up the random z-rox game and hit play on the macro. If your computer is fast enough it should spam about 5-10 answers per second allowing you to get as high of score as you want.