Re: [Sticky] The Sol DataBase 1.0 (5/12/09)
Skuff, did you get my PM? I thought you where going to help?
-migrated-
71 posts
Skuff, did you get my PM? I thought you where going to help?
Skuff, did you get my PM? I thought you where going to help?
I was, but
#1: There haven't been any new games with badges that need sols
#2: I have a girlfriend, homework, and exams, I'll be less busy in three weeks, when at least two of them go away.
lol idek why i still come here
alright, if ya wanan put old ones, or errored ones on there when ya get a chance, go ahead! (broken image removed)
baloon invasion -> didn't work too, even after relogged for several times
You do know that you still have to play the last level on each save file before it'll award the badge?
Quote from: "kaboom"baloon invasion -> didn't work too, even after relogged for several times
You do know that you still have to play the last level on each save file before it'll award the badge?
correct
For hexoim just search how many blocks there are into cheat engine ie: 4 blocks search for 4.. when you get your address change the value to 0 and freeze. Then you zoom through them. (easy imp)
Hi..
I'm getting this error a few seconds after i start the program, while it says "downloading new sols" in the sol window. I actually get an ad but it disappears when this error message occurs:
(broken image removed)
Why is this? I googled the error and it said something about Excel in office XP but i don't have that installed so the MS hotfix couldnt help. Anyone?
Your Hosting Account is Suspended
Your account has been suspended by x10Hosting's administration. More information regarding this may be viewed under the account management system on x10Hosting.com.
I have the same error as mentioned above.
So am i.
About the error above. :x
You get the error because...
Your Hosting Account is Suspended
Your account has been suspended by x10Hosting's administration. More information regarding this may be viewed under the account management system on x10Hosting.com.
I found that in sol.txt (change the filetype to html and open it in your browser). It can't find the sol list, as the hosting account Maggot or Pkedpker use is suspended.
I pm'd maggot about that... I wasn't able to login to the account to add to the database.
lol idek why i still come here
Ya, im sorry for not keeping up on this, I have alot of shit on my plate right now, so this will be temporarily suspended. If anyone would like to take over, have a new upload site you have my blessings. PM me for info on how to do it, or Skuff as he knows.
Sure, I'll have a stab at it when I get the time. Shouldn't have much to do in about a week.
lol idek why i still come here
run time "13"
not corrispondent file type....
:S any suggest? (i start it, it load the ads, it load the other image and then i got this error and this close, downloading sols automatically....)