Splitter
-migrated-
Splitter
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Brain Gravity Mouse Only Physics Puzzle

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Splitter

Last Updated: 04/03/2012 01:26

Splitter

-migrated-
Last Updated: 07/17/2009 17:36

Splitter - 45 pts. (new window)

It Slices! It Dices!

Complete any 15 levels

Rolling Star

Collect all 25 stars

Game Dscription
In Splitter, each level can be solved in a number of different ways. Will you be able to come up with a brand new solution? Split the boxes and find out! Your goal is to reach the brown exit, and preferrably collect the star(s) on the way. You do this by splitting certain objects and let gravity do its thing.
Re: Splitter Posted on: 05/12/2009 8:26pm
Quote Post
eh, o-well, eazy come eazy go aye?
Re: Splitter Posted on: 05/12/2009 8:28pm
Quote Post
Ah well. Maybe no one will notice :|
Re: Splitter Posted on: 05/12/2009 9:13pm
Quote Post
Is there a legit one up yet?

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Splitter Posted on: 05/12/2009 9:30pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Maximillian"
Is there a legit one up yet?

BlaBla's got one, I think I may have messed up the star count when I did mine - oh well, it got me the badge; I don't care about high scores.
Re: Splitter Posted on: 05/12/2009 9:57pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Hah.. loook at the high scores.. lots of people have 26 stars.. I recognize quite a few names :shock:

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
Re: Splitter Posted on: 05/12/2009 11:28pm
Quote Post
There's no need to complain about a .sol being a bit off, obviously you didn't want to / were to lazy to do it yourself and if you just use it without thinking don't complain about it. You could have done it legit, but you didn't want to and someone was nice enough to upload one for everyone to use and if you're worried about rep on kong I don't really see why you need to be "cheating" in the first place if you wanna call copy and paste cheating. Just want anyone who uses other peoples help to remember they didn't have to help you. If it's off you don't really have the right to complain.
Re: Splitter Posted on: 05/13/2009 1:50am
Quote Post
Not that it will help anyone thats already gotten the badge, but if you use the .sol posted earlier and play a level and beat it without getting a star, youll get the badge with a score of 25.
Re: Splitter Posted on: 05/13/2009 2:58am
Quote Post
System Bot
Here is a legit sol if anyone wants to try it.

btw, the reason this happened is because level 20 has 2 stars and 24 has 0 stars. The edited sol has level 24 having 1 star.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
Re: Splitter Posted on: 05/13/2009 4:41am
Quote Post
thanks for the update!
Re: Splitter Posted on: 05/13/2009 8:22am
Quote Post
Quote from: "praetor"

btw, the reason this happened is because level 20 has 2 stars and 24 has 0 stars. The edited sol has level 24 having 1 star.

Beat me there haha!

Quote from: "Gameace"
There's no need to complain about a .sol being a bit off, obviously you didn't want to / were to lazy to do it yourself and if you just use it without thinking don't complain about it. You could have done it legit, but you didn't want to and someone was nice enough to upload one for everyone to use and if you're worried about rep on kong I don't really see why you need to be "cheating" in the first place if you wanna call copy and paste cheating. Just want anyone who uses other peoples help to remember they didn't have to help you. If it's off you don't really have the right to complain.

I kind of agree, I ALWAYS check sols on spare accounts first so that I don't get some HUGE highscore. If you don't do that then you shouldn't complain, don't be stupid, check sols first,

Re: Splitter Posted on: 05/13/2009 8:39am
Quote Post

Beat me there haha!

I kind of agree, I ALWAYS check sols on spare accounts first so that I don't get some HUGE highscore. If you don't do that then you shouldn't complain, don't be stupid, check sols first,

Inless its from a trusted user, IE Me, Max, Tasty ect.
Re: Splitter Posted on: 05/13/2009 11:00am
Quote Post
I still check my own on a spare account, JUST IN CASE. It may have a checksum or something that screws it around. It's just a precautionary method. I did this game legit anyway XD

Re: Splitter Posted on: 05/13/2009 1:10pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
Quote from: "Maggot"

Beat me there haha!

Inless its from a trusted user, IE Me, Max, Tasty ect.

But not me. All the sols in the .sol database are wrong! Bwahahaha!

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Splitter Posted on: 05/13/2009 6:10pm
Quote Post
Gameace is right, if you're going to download a sol file, you should open it up in Rag or something to check it before going and overwriting your original.

Splitter is quite easy to get all of the levels done. You can use a youtube walkthrough if you get stuck. Doing it like that, it's a simple case (if you haven't got all 25 stars already) of editingt the sol and changing all of the Bonus spaces to 1, with the exception of level 23 which has no stars so leave it at 0, and level 20 which has 2 stars so change it to two.

With this method you won't be stuck up on the highscores with an obviously hacked 26 star score.

level 20 has two stars not 19

Tookie

Re: Splitter Posted on: 05/13/2009 6:46pm
Quote Post
Well fix them Skuff!