Argentum online
-migrated-
Argentum online Posted on: 05/23/2009 9:22pm
Quote Post
This game is a mmorpg. Server sided, made in visual basic.. It has an anticheater that bans your character whenever you login with Cheat Engine attached... It??s in spanish, that??s quite annoying...
Any way of hacking it?? I??ve found some variables with cheat engine, like skills, money( oro). They are the value X256...
I would really apreciate any help (broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed) (broken image removed)
Re: Argentum online Posted on: 05/23/2009 10:14pm
Quote Post
I wonder how it knows cheat engine. I wonder if u could rename CE to have it look like something else, or open cheat engine with IE.
Re: Argentum online Posted on: 05/23/2009 10:33pm
Quote Post
Yeah, butif you have already logged up, and then open CE, it doesnt detect it...
Re: Argentum online Posted on: 05/23/2009 11:42pm
Quote Post
Argentum online reminds me of a 2d MMORPG written in visual basic completely in spanish back when I was like 15 years old.. when I started out with visual basic it was a open source game engine based on ORE v0.4.0 framework.. could be the same game.. who knows
Re: Argentum online Posted on: 05/23/2009 11:49pm
Quote Post
Maybe... i play a server called "Tierras del sur" Do you know any way to hack it
Re: Argentum online Posted on: 05/24/2009 8:40am
Quote Post
You can use an Undetected Cheat Engine.
Re: Argentum online Posted on: 05/24/2009 9:43am
Quote Post
is there such think kh?
Re: Argentum online Posted on: 05/24/2009 2:16pm
Quote Post
The fact is that anytime you change anything, it bugs and closes without saving

Heres the link for the download: http://foroaotds.localstrike.com.ar/InstaladorTDS4.exe