Combat Arms Hackers
-migrated-
Combat Arms Hackers Posted on: 05/25/2009 2:16am
Quote Post
I think that instead of Tribal Wars, we should try owning in Combat Arms. It may not be browser based, but It would be awesome to have a bunch of hackers in one clan on there.
Re: Combat Arms Hackers Posted on: 05/25/2009 8:48pm
Quote Post
What does everyone else think about this?
Re: Combat Arms Hackers Posted on: 05/25/2009 8:58pm
Quote Post
It doesnt matter much to me, I would say a game on kongregate but it would put as risk our accounts on it
Re: Combat Arms Hackers Posted on: 05/25/2009 9:04pm
Quote Post
Most games on kongregate that are multiplayer would be no fun to hack. Once you have the badges, It's no longer fun. Slaw, do you have a combat arms account?
Re: Combat Arms Hackers Posted on: 05/25/2009 9:29pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
BH, You need quite quick internet to run that, and I'm stuck on a 3 usb internet modem half the time. The other half, I have 25mbp/s, but I'm sure others don't have that luxury.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Combat Arms Hackers Posted on: 05/25/2009 9:51pm
Quote Post
My internet is rather slow, but It works for me. Anyway this was just a sudden inspiration I had, but we should at least do a game other then Tribal Wars
Re: Combat Arms Hackers Posted on: 05/26/2009 12:37am
Quote Post
Browser based is easier. Also with a game like tribal wars, you can't really hack it, but you can team up and completely dominate a part of the world. With combat arms, you hack, and then just get kicked by an admin.
Re: Combat Arms Hackers Posted on: 05/26/2009 12:47am
Quote Post
Well, certain browser games (as I've said before) have "rounds" and every 60 days, the winner gets a cash prize. Exmafia.com, War2027.com, JailHouseLife.com, these all have rounds