Anti-Cheat Testing
-migrated-
Anti-Cheat Testing Posted on: 05/27/2009 11:10pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
This guy WANTS us to hack his game, let's prove that we're not all bad and help him out. Anyone in?

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Anti-Cheat Testing Posted on: 05/27/2009 11:29pm
Quote Post
http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/270509/63341_Test.php
Yes. I'm the one who wanted testing. A great help you were, I just signed up and was about to post. (broken image removed)
Re: Anti-Cheat Testing Posted on: 05/27/2009 11:32pm
Quote Post
there is a game? xD

i only see rising numbers
Re: Anti-Cheat Testing Posted on: 05/27/2009 11:34pm
Quote Post
It's not a game. It's a wrapper for the anti-cheat. Just a demo. That number is protected. Try and change it. That's all I ask.
Re: Anti-Cheat Testing Posted on: 05/27/2009 11:37pm
Quote Post
Just looking at the code now (broken image removed) :shock: , I think I mgiht be on to something though (broken image removed)
Re: Anti-Cheat Testing Posted on: 05/27/2009 11:39pm
Quote Post
Hmm phymath, what did you use to get the code? I'd like to keep up to date on these things.
Re: Anti-Cheat Testing Posted on: 05/28/2009 12:00am
Quote Post
i dont know anything about bytecode hacking so i cant do anything with the decompiled code
Re: Anti-Cheat Testing Posted on: 05/28/2009 12:01am
Quote Post
Ah. So you decompiled into bytecode, eh?
Re: Anti-Cheat Testing Posted on: 05/28/2009 12:16am
Quote Post
Quote from: "batterytime"
Ah. So you decompiled into bytecode, eh?

You want to make it unhackable? Impossible. If one of the regulars can't do it then zargwolf or ignored will rip through it. Bytecode hacking is basically unstoppable as it's to do with the actual coding itself. Although I have thought of a way to get round that also but I don't know if it would work, and to be honest I don't know if I would want to tell you =P

PS: lmfao, speedhack works!

PPS:

Code: [Select]
label17:
push 1000, 1, c:6, c:2, c:1, X_PROPERTY

That's the score I believe, I can't be bothered finding it in sothink as it will be useless. Your main problem here battery is that you've got the game starting instantly and it reads the score straight away, you can't start a game straight away or people will just slander it to hell, it needs a menu, which is what array of bytes are done on, so really we can't truly try until we get a proper game, we can just hypothesise. Until then speedhack still works.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Anti-Cheat Testing Posted on: 05/28/2009 12:18am
Quote Post
It's not to prevent speedhacking. That's pretty much impossible because it's indistinguishable from lag. However, I never said I wanted it to be unhackable. I'm totally fine if this "zargwolf" or "ignored" rips through it. I'd just like to know how hard it is to do.
Re: Anti-Cheat Testing Posted on: 05/28/2009 12:21am
Quote Post
i couldnt get it to rise faster.. but i could get it to stop...
Re: Anti-Cheat Testing Posted on: 05/28/2009 12:27am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Maximillian"
PPS:

Code: [Select]
label17:
push 1000, 1, c:6, c:2, c:1, X_PROPERTY

That's the score I believe, I can't be bothered finding it in sothink as it will be useless. Your main problem here battery is that you've got the game starting instantly and it reads the score straight away, you can't start a game straight away or people will just slander it to hell, it needs a menu, which is what array of bytes are done on, so really we can't truly try until we get a proper game, we can just hypothesise. Until then speedhack still works.

Thats what I found. I did it in sothink without thinking about the menu (broken image removed). I should ahve guessed I would be beaten to it.
Re: Anti-Cheat Testing Posted on: 05/28/2009 12:30am
Quote Post
So, would you like me to have a menu first? (broken image removed)
I'll put that in in a sec.
Re: Anti-Cheat Testing Posted on: 05/28/2009 12:36am
Quote Post
http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/270509/63341_Test.php
there. Now you can click at your leisure to continue the "game".
Re: Anti-Cheat Testing Posted on: 05/28/2009 12:51am
Quote Post
Speedhack = easy.
*1 doesn't work
*8 doesn't work
*24 doesn't work
Double doesn't work
Float doesn't work

So speedhack is the only thing that TRULY works.

Hope that helps.

testing bytecode hacking now, I'll get back to you shortly.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...