Has anyone ever ACTUALLY read CE's agreement?
-migrated-
Has anyone ever ACTUALLY read CE's agreement? Posted on: 06/05/2009 7:04pm
Quote Post
This program is freeware, you can copy it as much as you like.

If this program accidentaly screws up and destroys data on your PC, electrocutes you,makes your monitor explode in your face, set's your house on fire, kills you, changes all the text you say in online games to oink, causes everyone on the planet(and beyond) to try to kill you, hacks into a nearby nuclear misile and targets your house, changes your bank balance to $0, gets you banned from online games, adds your name to a hitman's list, sucks you into the computer and plays pong with you(with you as ball), causes secret agencies to come after you, makes you believe you got maggots crawling under your skin, turns your room into a gate to hell, becomes sentient and starts killing everyone on this planet, gets you sent to jail with a guy named big bubba or does anything else you don't want it to do, don't blame the author of this program!!

Do you agree to this?

It's bloody hilarious!

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

that is classic
Wow. I had to read it myself to believe it.
Ye i have read it before its AWESOME. Also the stuff that happens with CE on April 1st is awesome.
Yeah, the programmer is cool (broken image removed)
Yeah, i actually read that when i first downloaded it. (broken image removed)
Quote from: "Arthi"
Yeah, i actually read that when i first downloaded it. (broken image removed)
me too
I've read it like 20 times...
epiiiic!!
Quote from: "bob marley"
Ye i have read it before its AWESOME. Also the stuff that happens with CE on April 1st is awesome.
What happen that day??
COOOLL!!!
Quote from: "lalala"
What happen that day??

It threw out a message saying that the free version of CE would work only for a short while more or something and that you would have to pay a CE subscription fee from now on to have full functionality (like shareware). Pretty funny stuff.

Tookie

Quote from: "tookie"
Quote from: "lalala"
What happen that day??

It threw out a message saying that the free version of CE would work only for a short while more or something and that you would have to pay a CE subscription fee from now on to have full functionality (like shareware). Pretty funny stuff.
Ye and the costs were huge lol
lol they were like 250 a month. And I actually got fooled on that day. but I did read the CE AGREEMENT
it can realy never happens actually too many version of CE free out, even moonlight that is a UCE get no 1 that subscribe to it....