Ultimate Assassin 2
-migrated-
Ultimate Assassin 2
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Action Keyboard Only Quick Stealth Strategy

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Ultimate Assassin 2

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 09/19/2012 02:29

Ultimate Assassin 2

-migrated-
Last Updated: 12/01/2010 10:40

Ultimate Assassin 2

-migrated-
Last Updated: 06/11/2009 19:34

!

Complete all 18 missions

Game Dscription
::: PLAY ULTIMATE ASSASSIN 3 http://www.kongregate.com/games/mastermax/ultimate-assassin-3 :: Be an Ultimate Assassin in this exciting game. Your mission is to assassinate the target then escape from the place. You have two special abilities; speed and invisibility. You should be calm and think fast to succeed.
Ultimate Assassin 2 Posted on: 06/08/2009 10:30pm
Quote Post
Any way to hack it? I'll try Levels *1 and Levels *8

the .sol is at C:UsersYOUR USER NAMEAppDataRoamingMacromediaFlash Player#SharedObjects********chat.kongregate.comgamez0047737liveua20_games121com_secure.swf
Re: Ultimate Assassin 2 Posted on: 06/08/2009 11:56pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Here is a completed sol

Search for 4 byte (*1) level you are on. Play different level, search again til you find it. Play level 1, change to level you want to complete. Complete level and it registers - or just edit the sol (broken image removed)

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
Re: Ultimate Assassin 2 Posted on: 06/09/2009 12:00am
Quote Post
Thanks, hope it gets badges. How do you know which one to select? like Double...4 Byte... Array of Bytes?
Re: Ultimate Assassin 2 Posted on: 06/09/2009 5:56am
Quote Post
Quote from: "one"
Thanks, hope it gets badges. How do you know which one to select? like Double...4 Byte... Array of Bytes?

You try (broken image removed)
Re: Ultimate Assassin 2 Posted on: 06/09/2009 9:13pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "lol xD"

You try (broken image removed)
LOL wow. Cool!
Re: Ultimate Assassin 2 Posted on: 06/10/2009 3:33am
Quote Post
I just do a search for all types. It takes longer, but once you find it, then you can just search for that value type in the future. As for knowing if its *8 or *1, thats just guess and check.
Re: Ultimate Assassin 2 Posted on: 06/10/2009 1:22pm
Quote Post
I found how much energy you have. Idk if the value varies from level to level because i havent tested that yet. I found the value on level 3. But do a 4 byte search for 2685419609 when your energy is completely full. You should only get one address. Freeze it.

Wala. Unlimited energy.
Re: Ultimate Assassin 2 Posted on: 06/10/2009 10:08pm
Quote Post
cool, should I make a video on youtube? I think it'll get badges...BTW i completed the game LEGIT. (broken image removed)
Re: Ultimate Assassin 2 Posted on: 06/11/2009 2:05am
Quote Post
cool, should I make a video on youtube? I think it'll get badges...BTW i completed the game LEGIT. (broken image removed)

KongregateHack usually makes our vids...
Re: Ultimate Assassin 2 Posted on: 06/11/2009 7:34pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "TasteOfChaos"

KongregateHack usually makes our vids...

So...He's not been making videos for that past...2-3 weeks on many badges games.