Vector Boom
-migrated-
Vector Boom Posted on: 06/18/2009 1:29pm
Quote Post
Idea: Shoot ships and missiles flying in at your base.
Gameplay: Good fun for a while, it's a lot more fun with all the upgrades from the start of course (broken image removed)
Badges: None at the moment 3.71 rating and Kong API.

Hack: CE: Search for Double*1 for your cash.
For your health, do the cash hack and then add an address manually with +46FA260 (eg, the address is "1BAA0278", click on "Add address manually" and then put under "Address" "1BAA0278+46FA260") Then OK and lock this address.

EDIT: To change your power, just search for your cash like shown above and then add an address manually with "+794BA00". Then, just freeze it. ((e.g. address is "1BAA0278", click on "Add address manually" and then put under "Address" "1BAA0278+794BA00") Then OK and lock this address.))

EDIT 2: The values change every level, so just use the same method...

Tookie

Re: Vector Boom Posted on: 06/18/2009 3:48pm
Quote Post
Extreme awesome finds tookie (broken image removed)
Re: Vector Boom Posted on: 06/19/2009 12:33am
Quote Post
Awesome going tookie, you're one of my favourite hackers due to actually posting offsets. I don't know how you figure them out though.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Vector Boom Posted on: 06/19/2009 8:36am
Quote Post
Thanks Max. Normally, I just search for the different values, and then use a hex calc to find the offset, most of the time, the values are all in the same hex region, so it makes searching a lot easier. Then I post the offsets just to make life easier. I'm still trying to figure out array hacking though (broken image removed)

Has anyone else tested this hack, btw? I'm sort of worried that it might not be working right.

Tookie