The Badgehack subforum
-migrated-
The Badgehack subforum Posted on: 06/23/2009 4:36pm
Quote Post
Is anyone ever going to update it? There has been loads of badges out with flawless hacking methods, but no one has posted any topics about them in Badgehack.
Re: The Badgehack subforum Posted on: 06/23/2009 6:36pm
Quote Post
I suppose I really should but until we get a fully working version of rag or KH converts all the variables into CE hacking variables then there's not much point as I'm trying to do it alphabetically.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: The Badgehack subforum Posted on: 06/24/2009 1:31am
Quote Post
what about all of the hacks that involve changing values in ce and using arrays? Can't we make posts about games that use those?
Re: The Badgehack subforum Posted on: 06/24/2009 2:21am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Maximillian"
I suppose I really should but until we get a fully working version of rag or KH converts all the variables into CE hacking variables then there's not much point as I'm trying to do it alphabetically.

Its a fully working version.. i think.. it got many all the badges..
Re: The Badgehack subforum Posted on: 06/24/2009 6:55am
Quote Post
Quote from: "superald09"
Its a fully working version.. i think.. it got many all the badges..

He's referring to the fact that rag is not working right now. KH refers to KongregateHack, the person, not the program Kongregate Badge hack.
Re: The Badgehack subforum Posted on: 06/24/2009 7:08am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Stryker"
what about all of the hacks that involve changing values in ce and using arrays? Can't we make posts about games that use those?

Why use plenty of our spare time when people just can search for their desired thread?
Re: The Badgehack subforum Posted on: 06/24/2009 9:09am
Quote Post
Most of the game hacks can be found through search, like lol xD said, the BadgeHack forum was created when we had variables with pkedpker's KBH program...

It was originally "Gamehack" and "Gameplay".

Badgehack's not really necessary with pked's new version of KBH as it gets the variables automatically.

Tookie

Re: The Badgehack subforum Posted on: 06/24/2009 9:49am
Quote Post
Quote from: "tookie"
Most of the game hacks can be found through search, like lol xD said, the BadgeHack forum was created when we had variables with pkedpker's KBH program...

It was originally "Gamehack" and "Gameplay".

Badgehack's not really necessary with pked's new version of KBH as it gets the variables automatically.

Badgehack was NOT due to KBH and was invented before KBH was and had nothing to do with it for a long time. It was meant as a comprehensive guide to hacking without all the extra people talking so you could just find the hack you need.

Using KBH is lazy and isn't what we're really about. I'm trying to find how to kong's post on it but I can't.

Part of the fun in hacking is making the game more fun to play, easier to play, harder to play, whatever. Part of the fun in hacking is figuring out how to do it. using a tool to just automatically unlock png images on a site seems kinda... pointless really. It may give you bragging rights on kong but really who cares? All you've done is click three buttons, you've not put ANY effort in AT ALL. You don't even have to be playing the game! The only games I have or ever will endorse the use of KBH for are the fucked up multiplayer ones like Kongai and Dinowaurs.

However ragnarok isn't working and almost half the games depend on rag.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...