Dynamic Systems
-migrated-
Dynamic Systems Posted on: 06/26/2009 1:37am
Quote Post
Game is getting badges next. Any hacks like AoB or .sol?

Also, where is the .sol located?

EDIT: Now has badges.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/LorenzG ... ic-systems
Re: Dynamic Systems Posted on: 06/26/2009 1:53am
Quote Post
Easy, Scan for your current level (lvl 1*). Keep doing this until you get down to about 4 results. Go to level one and change the result that is now 1 to 30 and beat the level. All badges =)
Re: Dynamic Systems Posted on: 06/26/2009 2:00am
Quote Post
Thanks for the info slaw.
Re: Dynamic Systems Posted on: 06/26/2009 2:01am
Quote Post
Thanks. (broken image removed)
Re: Dynamic Systems Posted on: 06/26/2009 9:51am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Slaw"
Easy, Scan for your current level (lvl 1*). Keep doing this until you get down to about 4 results. Go to level one and change the result that is now 1 to 30 and beat the level. All badges =)

Nice one, but you need to change the level value from whatever it is to 29, and not 30 to beat the last level.

Tookie

Re: Dynamic Systems Posted on: 06/26/2009 10:21am
Quote Post
Quote from: "tookie"

Nice one, but you need to change the level value from whatever it is to 29, and not 30 to beat the last level.

why?
Re: Dynamic Systems Posted on: 06/26/2009 3:01pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "tookie"

I got down to one value on three scans only (lucky me (broken image removed) ). Changed value to 29, completed, next level was 30, so I didn't complete the last level, but the one before it. Anyway, got back to level 1, changed value to 30, beat level, got 30 points. Voila! (broken image removed)
Re: Dynamic Systems Posted on: 06/26/2009 9:35pm
Quote Post
That is weird. I changed the value to 30 and just got to the walkthrough solution page. So then I changed the value to 29 and completed the last level (the one with the hammer and bricks and big arc) and then I got the badge.

So that's why the changing to 1 and then to 30 works, I guess. I didn't change the value to 1, but from whatever level I was on to 30, and it did as I said above.

It's an easy load of points though (broken image removed)

Tookie

Re: Dynamic Systems Posted on: 06/26/2009 10:51pm
Quote Post
For people having problems,

Start the first lvl, scan 1
Start second, scan 2
keep doing intill you have 2 results
Go back to the first lvl and change them to 30
FInish the lvl and BAM badge, no need to do the last lvl
Re: Dynamic Systems Posted on: 06/27/2009 8:27am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Maggot"