Pet Society
Link: http://apps.facebook.com/petsociety/
I need to hack it.
-migrated-
23 posts
Link: http://apps.facebook.com/petsociety/
I need to hack it.
What do you need? Experience, coins or something else?
What do you need? Experience, coins or something else?
Experience and Coins Please!
uh.. Hello? :?
I don't know if it still works, but it's definitely worth a try:
Play with one of the toys, search for the number of times you hit the ball. I don't remember if it's *8.
I found some hacks for this game a while ago, but the account I used to figure them out got banned the next day. I don't think its worth hacking because they seem to have set realistic values for how many coins and xp you can get in a day, and ban you if you go over. In my case I only added about 10K coins in one day. It is possible they had some other way of figuring out I cheated.
I doubt any of these still work since they are from January. I am not interested in opening another account to figure out new hacks.
Search for array of bytes.
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 40 9A 99 99 99 99 99 B9 3F
Add the first 8 bytes as a double. This is the multiplier for winning a race bet, which is defaulted to 2.
24 00 24 64 46 ?? ?? 02 73 d7 d3 24 28 -> 24 50 24 50 46 ?? ?? 02 73 d7 d3 24 00
This changes the race course so that only bananas peels appear. Just click them to get rid of them and you should win every race.
a0 4f ?? ?? 02 10 ?? 00 00 d3 24 50
This can be used in combination with the above hack to make more banana peels appear. Change the 50 at the end to 5A.
25 d4 fd ff ff 0f 4f ?? ?? 02 60 ?? 66 ?? ?? 24 01
This is the amount of coins you get when you click a banana peel. Change the 01 at the end to anything up to FF (255).
29 60 ?? ?? 24 00 24 64 46 ?? ?? 02 24 32 ae 12 7d
This is the randomness for getting a coin from petting. Change the 64 here to something equal to or less than 32.
24 02 10 ?? 00 00 24 01 73 63 05
This is the coin you get for petting. Change the 02 and 01 to something up to FF. This in combination with the above hack are probably the easiest way to get coins fast. If any of these still actually work.
You got banned from FB? Or just from your game account on PS?
Tookie
You got banned from FB? Or just from your game account on PS?
The game account on PS. The game stopped loading for me, and after some research discovered that they were blocking my account.
Was it account or IP?
Tookie
Was it account or IP?
It was account. I was able to access the game from a different Facebook account while troubleshooting why the game wasn't loading for me.
It said somthing like: Your account has gone under manteneince?? It happenned to me and the next week i was able to play again...
http://translate.google.com.au/translat ... %26hl%3Den
or - patiniox.blogspot.com/.../pet-society-level-maker-paw-hack.html (then translate)
Can someone please verify that that hack works and explain it a little more thoroughly, as every time I try it, I am unable to find the 8byte hex value that I'm told to search for..
yes it works just done it ;p
yes it works just done it ;p
What browser did you use?.. And what flash version?..
firefox and ver 10 i think