Re: Pet Society
Well I'm running flock - (Basically firefox with some minor tweaks).. Tried the hack with flash 9 & 10.. Nothing.. I have no clue what the hell I'm doing wrong..
-migrated-
23 posts
Well I'm running flock - (Basically firefox with some minor tweaks).. Tried the hack with flash 9 & 10.. Nothing.. I have no clue what the hell I'm doing wrong..
Is there a way to LOWER your Paw Points?
Is there a way to LOWER your Paw Points?
no.
another coin hack? (broken image removed)
Stadium Betting Money Cheat
First, we need to disable maximum bet value. I've also changed the increment value from 5 to 100.
60 96 5a 60 e7 0c 66 d5 49 66 84 17 60 9e 35 66 84 17 60 e7 0c 66 a7 49 66 84 17 a0 46 97 5a 02 =>
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 60 9e 35 66 84 17 24 64 a0 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02
Then, we dumb down the AI players (in case of bet mode - all pets) so they will bump into all obstacles
d3 20 13 49 01 00 =>
20 20 13 49 01 00
Next, we enable clicking on AI players so we can control our selected one, so it can win (you have to only make it jump over obstacles, it starts and uses speed pads automaticly)
46 fc 0b 00 12 33 01 00 =>
46 fc 0b 00 12 00 00 00
Finally, a non-required feature - enabled clicking on banana peels during bet mode
d0 30 60 a9 09 60 ac 45 =>
d0 30 26 48 09 60 ac 45
Now everything is up to you, but this should be an easy win.
Also, please note, that though I know how to disable checking your daily bet winnings against a maximum allowed value, you will get an error right after the race window shows up. So, if you want to win a lot of money, you'll have to bet everything you have at once. For your security you can run one betted race with a bet of 5, so that you can check, if everything works fine.
- EDIT -
In case you want to try disabling maximum daily winnings, here's the AoB (don't worry about the button saying you're out of bets, just click it)
66 84 17 0c 1a 00 00 =>
66 84 17 0c 00 00 00
can someone update them please, i think they update them like every week on pet society i just want a money hack thanks
Lock?
can someone update them please, i think they update them like every week on pet society i just want a money hack thanks
I want some money too. Can I haz some of yours? (broken image removed)
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez