flash game detects speed hack o0?
-migrated-
flash game detects speed hack o0? Posted on: 06/30/2009 5:52pm
Quote Post
im not sure you played ever on http://www.kadokado.com/. i tried to hack the games there but it looks like its impossible.

I played Tianan Man and used speed hack but after i lost i get a message like "score isnt saved dont use programs slowing down your comp" (broken image removed)

i hope such systems will never come to kongregate :shock:
Re: flash game detects speed hack o0? Posted on: 07/01/2009 4:45pm
Quote Post
I'm also playing games on kadokado, and bumped into their frustrating detection system... I saw some hacks on YouTube for some games, using CE, but I'm afraid to use them, because the comments told me I could get banned very easily, and I have accumulated some points, legit way. I'm very curious if there is a guaranteed method to hack those games, as they are pretty frustrating sometimes... :x
Re: flash game detects speed hack o0? Posted on: 07/01/2009 6:02pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
Now I have a challenge. Prove that my favourite tool - speedhack - can find a way around anything.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: flash game detects speed hack o0? Posted on: 07/01/2009 7:08pm
Quote Post
there was another program that did the speedhack, it was called SpeedhackXP (the original was great in TFC and CS back in the day).

I can post it here if you want to try it.

Tookie

Re: flash game detects speed hack o0? Posted on: 07/01/2009 7:39pm
Quote Post
It may have some value, tookie, so post it, but I'm seriously in doubt that it will work for kadokado games. You see, I have tried several ways (CE speedhack, various slowing programs like MoSlo or Turbo, used for slowing old DOS games on new machines, and some loop subroutines written in DOS for slowing CPU), and for every single one I have received the same message... also losing some free "gems" (free turns to play per day)... they only return one "gem" per month (if I remember) in case your score wasn't saved... :cry:
What should I say... anything will do... normal CE hacks, trainer, arrays... but how do they detect hackers is an interesting question.
Re: flash game detects speed hack o0? Posted on: 07/01/2009 7:58pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "valy2709"
I'm also playing games on kadokado, and bumped into their frustrating detection system... I saw some hacks on YouTube for some games, using CE, but I'm afraid to use them, because the comments told me I could get banned very easily, and I have accumulated some points, legit way. I'm very curious if there is a guaranteed method to hack those games, as they are pretty frustrating sometimes... :x
Just create a new account and try it..then it won't matter if that account gets banned.
Re: flash game detects speed hack o0? Posted on: 07/01/2009 9:13pm
Quote Post
What if I risk an IP ban? I have never masked my IP, and I'm not sure at all, even if I will do it, if it will work... I mean, they have quite a detection system, after all... (I don't want to sound paranoid, but that's it).
Re: flash game detects speed hack o0? Posted on: 07/01/2009 9:16pm
Quote Post
Here are the two versions of the program, both the NT/2000 and the 95/98 version.

[attachment=1:2d2snjpq]speedhack for 98.rar[/attachment:2d2snjpq]

[attachment=0:2d2snjpq]speedhack for 2000-XP.rar[/attachment:2d2snjpq]

Tookie

Re: flash game detects speed hack o0? Posted on: 07/01/2009 9:31pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
@ Valy, do you know how to use a proxy?

lol idek why i still come here

Re: flash game detects speed hack o0? Posted on: 07/01/2009 10:11pm
Quote Post
I have just installed FoxyProxy add-on in Firefox, with automated settings (with TOR). I don't know how to set a proxy, yet... Any ideas?
Re: flash game detects speed hack o0? Posted on: 07/01/2009 10:20pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "valy2709"
I have just installed FoxyProxy add-on in Firefox, with automated settings (with TOR). I don't know how to set a proxy, yet... Any ideas?
http://cris.hobo-studios.org/blog/?page_id=46
Re: flash game detects speed hack o0? Posted on: 07/02/2009 7:57pm
Quote Post
Thanks, KH! I'm still documenting on it, but I'm on the right track with it, I hope... at least with that. Anyway, those hacks on YouTube were pretty old (1 year, I think), so there is some chance that those are already patched... Any real hackers interested on giving it a try??? :ugeek:
Re: flash game detects speed hack o0? Posted on: 07/03/2009 10:47am
Quote Post
woot I made an account on the dial up we still have at work, turns out the hacking tester bans and deletes your account if you do it too much! I got banned for being on a dial up >=D

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: flash game detects speed hack o0? Posted on: 07/03/2009 5:34pm
Quote Post
As I told you, they are pretty paranoid... :evil: