Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 2
-migrated-
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Guitar Keyboard Only Music Rhythm Stick

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 06/15/2015 19:56

-migrated-
Last Updated: 12/09/2010 20:27

Band Camper

Rack up 10 awards points

Garage Performer

Earn at least 1 perfect medal in an amateur track, and at least bronze on the others

Guitar Champion

Earn at least 2 perfect pro medals, as well as at least bronze on the rest of "pro"

Super Crazy Guitar Maniac

Earn 72 award points by completing every single track perfectly

Game Dscription
Rhythm game featuring 14 songs from the Newgrounds Audio Portal, 6 guitars and a crazy stickman! The API is implemented so it shouldn’t be long before there are badges. Also Kongregate have assured me that you won’t lose your saves again!
Re: Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 2 Posted on: 12/09/2010 5:43pm
Quote Post
If you're a newfag fucktwat (amirightskuff?), don't try to pretend that you know the bump-rules of this site. You can bump any thread, no matter how old it is, as long as you have something to contribute. It doesn't matter if anyone asked for it or not.

i know the rules, but if he doesnt know what is a useful or not bump he should try to stick to the front page which is normally in the ranges of a week to about 4 days old so then even if he made a bump like in MAD: Mutually Assured Destruction he wouldnt get bad karma and his post would be relevent.

I usually only decrease people's karma if they bump old threads without contributing or if they are acting like complete retards.

i know that, but you arent a mod, are you? i was useing you as an example to show him that anyone can change karma.

P.S.: If you can't speak proper English (-> can't spell the words right) use Google Translator as it makes only grammar mistakes, but no spelling ones.

if your meaning me english is my first language and the only thing i cant spell is your name.
Re: Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 2 Posted on: 12/09/2010 5:57pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "brasdzs"
i know that, but you arent a mod, are you? i was useing you as an example to show him that anyone can change karma.
I'm a one-forum mod, so yes I am a mod.

if your meaning me english is my first language and the only thing i cant spell is your name.
"You're" isn't spelled "your". And it's also "If you mean..." not "if your meaning". And it's "my English" not "me english". etc. etc. etc.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 2 Posted on: 12/09/2010 6:37pm
Quote Post
I'm a one-forum mod, so yes I am a mod.

well i didnt know that.

"You're" isn't spelled "your". And it's also "If you mean..." not "if your meaning". And it's "my English" not "me english". etc. etc. etc.

we english speaking people have somthing called txt language because we like to shorten words as much as possible however on a forum it doesnt work and theres actually a rule against it, but :

1. your and you're are basically the same and in txt speak we always use ur, and its understandable either way, im not going to type absolutely perfect english just for you.

2. mean and meaning can both be used in that particular context and "if you're mean me" makes absolutely no sense at all so the way i used it it is meant to be "meaning".

3. i didnt mean "me english", i meant "if "you're" meaning me, english is my first language"

learn the language first, then complain about other peoples use of it
Re: Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 2 Posted on: 12/09/2010 6:49pm
Quote Post
System Bot
we english speaking people have somthing called txt language because we like to shorten words as much as possible however on a forum it doesnt work and theres actually a rule against it
It's only used for chats smartass and if you are aware of the fact that it's against the rules, why do you still do it then? If you can speak your language properly, go ahead and do so. It would be pretty akward if you'd speak your first language worse than someone who just learns it as subject in school. Don't you think so?

P.S.: Your "txt language" doesn't have much to do with the txt language at all.

[...] but if he doesnt know what is a useful or not bump
Yep, totally txt language. Not a sentence that doesn't make any sense at all.

Re: Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 2 Posted on: 12/09/2010 7:02pm
Quote Post
It's only used for chats smartass and if you are aware of the fact that it's against the rules, why do you still do it then?. If you can speak your language properly, go ahead and do so. It would be pretty akward if you'd speak English, which is your first language, worse than me, a person who is from Germany and for whom English is just a subject at school. Don't you think so?

i dont use it, if i was using txt talk you probably wouldnt understand me and language develops diferently in different areas so people from england use a more sophisticated form of english to new Zealanders like me and when you heavily use somthing eg: german, traits of that still show through so for me its txt talk, and no its not that strange for you to speak better more punctual english than me because you're learning the language and so you put more of an effort in than me, whos known it his whole life and is used to it so, he doesnt try anymore and he just speaks it so everyone else can understand what he means and he has to put less effort in
Re: Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 2 Posted on: 12/09/2010 7:50pm
Quote Post
System Bot
[...] he doesnt try anymore and he just speaks it so everyone else can understand what he means and he has to put less effort in
What a lame and pathetic excuse. I don't know a single person who speaks his first language as crappy as you with the excuse of the language being his mother language, so he doesn't need to pay attention on the grammar, etc. Just look on this site. As I said before, if you can speak your language properly, do so, prove me wrong.

Re: Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 2 Posted on: 12/09/2010 8:13pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "phreneticus"
What a lame and pathetic excuse. I don't know a single person who speaks his first language as crappy as you with the excuse of the language being his mother language, so he doesn't need to pay attention on the grammar, etc. Just look on this site. As I said before, if you can speak your language properly, do so, prove me wrong.

WOW...such a stupid argument over nothing. Anyways, phren, I do know TONS of people, mostly brazilians, that write AND speak in poor portuguese even though it's their first language
Re: Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 2 Posted on: 12/09/2010 8:14pm
Quote Post

That's not what I meant, what I mean is if you have spoken a language for 13 years you know its limitations and what is and isn't acceptable in it, this is how language adaptation naturally occurs, with small changes caused by this "over confidence" then the next generation learn they're parents adaptations and it spreads throughout a civilization via friends and family, that is how txt talk was created, by someone thinking that its easier to type "g2g" rather than "got to go" then his friends go "oh, that makes sense and its easier" then it spreads like a forest fire, soon every one is txting it.
Where as you, you have been taught it by a teacher, you know his way and only his way, you don't stray away from his teachings, because, "What if it is wrong?", "Its not proper english", "what if they dont know what i mean".

Do you understand what i'm saying now?

lol, whatever i was about to say: no brazilians speak brazilian but then i remembered that it wasnt a language
Re: Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 2 Posted on: 12/09/2010 8:20pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Big text

Do you understand what i'm saying now?
Of course I do, but my point still stands. Prove that you are not just babbling around, making stupid excuses but are able to speak proper English, as it's meant to be spoken on a board.

Quote from: "whatever"
WOW...such a stupid argument over nothing. Anyways, phren, I do know TONS of people, mostly brazilians, that write AND speak in poor portuguese even though it's their first language
Uh, well, since you are a "drug-head" I suppose your friends are drug-heads too and those are usually not well educated. Not a really good argument when it's coming from you, w/e. And even if they aren't,

Your friends are probably just not well educated, w/e. :S

[s:2z6rupf7]P.S.: I don't have anything against people who take drugs, it's just a clich

Re: Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 2 Posted on: 12/09/2010 8:27pm
Quote Post
Advice: Stop spamming threads over an argument between you two.