Zening
-migrated-

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Zening

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 09/19/2012 02:29

Zening

-migrated-
Last Updated: 10/25/2009 19:17

Zening - 45 pts. (new window)

Dead Demons Tell No Lies

Complete the first episode

Zenner

Complete episode 4

Game Dscription
Play thousands of free web and mobile games! Discover the best shooters, role playing games, MMO, CCG, tower defense, action games and more!
Re: Zening Posted on: 10/17/2009 5:16pm
Quote Post
I agree with not hacking real online games. What I do support is private servers. All the bonus's of premiun content, without being jew'd out of your money every month. 'm looking at you Gunz.
I'm pretty sure the private server is more popular than the actual server, also due to how fuckign god awful and immature the IJJI community is.
Re: Zening Posted on: 10/20/2009 11:11pm
Quote Post
Well, we knew it was coming.

Badge bump...

1 Medium (Complete 1st Episode) and 1 Hard (Complete 4 Episodes).

Tookie

Re: Zening Posted on: 10/21/2009 1:24am
Quote Post
AWWWWW Fuck...Stupid game.

Should I make a video? When I made the Sacred Seasons video I did not expect to get comments like "you moron it doesn't work" or "don't listen to this moron he doesn't know wat he is talking about"...should I even bother with multiplayer games? They always get updated and it is very tedious Pming praetor every 3 hours to update the code (<---- Okay, that was an exaggeration...but still.. =P). Do you think i should make a video? I feel discouraged if I get comments like that. They think i have no life and I update the code every 3 hours when the developer updates the game. Seems to me no point because one update and I get called a moron...for not updating the code. I am not going to spend my whole life changing the video description.

Don't get me wrong, it is easy to just copy and paste it from this forum to the video description, It just gets annoying after the 5th time and it also gets annoying PMing praetor to updating it.

Sorry to praetor(If I offended him in some way), I appreciate your work and was not trying to insult/harm you in any way. (broken image removed)
Re: Zening Posted on: 10/21/2009 3:07am
Quote Post
Alot of people just liked it for the music... which is sad, it just shows how many people haven't heard language's music besides spanish and english :/
Re: Zening Posted on: 10/21/2009 8:45am
Quote Post
One, it's up to you with the video...most people who came here to KH because of videos who are decent people weren't the kind to call you a moron.

I remember seeing the Dolphin Olympics 2 video by KH on youtube and that was what started my coming here (well, the old old here). I didn't call him a moron...

Tookie

Re: Zening Posted on: 10/21/2009 3:49pm
Quote Post
how to hack to get badges? this game is REAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY boring and only played 3 levels so far its torture!
Re: Zening Posted on: 10/21/2009 7:00pm
Quote Post
KBH.
Re: Zening Posted on: 10/21/2009 8:23pm
Quote Post
Any other way? I dont like using KBH for the simple fact of putting in my username and password... it seems unsafe to me (the person who coded it could be grabbing tons of kongregateaccounts this way..).
Re: Zening Posted on: 10/21/2009 8:47pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "jerkit2"
Any other way? I dont like using KBH for the simple fact of putting in my username and password... it seems unsafe to me (the person who coded it could be grabbing tons of kongregateaccounts this way..).

Why would he?

Everybody here has written in their name/pass, nothing to worry about!

Btw, you can go through the entire script/code to see if there's anything there which snaps up your name/pass if you're really worried about your kong account (broken image removed)
Re: Zening Posted on: 10/21/2009 9:44pm
Quote Post
You should make a KBH video for this so people know how and don't repeat a jerkit :s
Re: Zening Posted on: 10/21/2009 9:45pm
Quote Post
I'll work on it later. (broken image removed)

Thanks. (broken image removed)
Re: Zening Posted on: 10/21/2009 11:19pm
Quote Post
System Bot
fyi -this is hackable. For Single player, a lot of the code is local.

I looked at it briefly and had it to a point where it would give me a win on the level even if I lost. Most of it is CASE (levelwon or levellost - I switched these to do above). Then there are a few functions to check what level you are on and if that is greater than the array of total levels, it playsendvideo (and submits the stat). More than likely, you could change the function to submits episodecomlete reguardless after a win or a loss.

I hate this game so much that I refuse to look at it any further.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
Re: Zening Posted on: 10/21/2009 11:22pm
Quote Post
Damn...when I do KBH It says no badges..I noticed something with the URL...shouldn't it be:

kongregate.com/games/zening/zening?

instead of

kongregate.com/zening?

KBH just says "NO BADGES!"

So..wtf am I supposed to do lol.

Ehh, I really don't want to make a hack video for this game..to much shit and plus the comments will be rude. XD
Re: Zening Posted on: 10/22/2009 1:56pm
Quote Post
this game doesnt use New System, so try checking it and UNCHEKING it, i got it using KBH, saw no problems
Re: Zening Posted on: 10/22/2009 3:25pm
Quote Post
People, if you look in the KBH thread you'll find out that the "new system" box needs to be unchecked