-migrated-
FARKLE Posted on: 07/10/2009 5:57pm
Quote Post
Link: here.

Cheat Engine:
4 Bytes, *8
Re: FARKLE Posted on: 09/30/2009 8:17pm
Quote Post
ok what does that mean and how to do it please.
Re: FARKLE Posted on: 10/01/2009 11:48am
Quote Post
Set value type to 4 Bytes in Cheat Engine, and search for your score times 8. If your score is 100, you search for 800.
Re: FARKLE Posted on: 10/01/2009 4:07pm
Quote Post
is there way to narrow down the results? I get a lot of them. Which one is right?
Re: FARKLE Posted on: 10/01/2009 11:47pm
Quote Post
After finding the initial results, wait for the score to change. Then, go back to cheat engine, input the next score*8, and click "next scan." You should get significantly fewer results. If there's still a bunch, you can repeat the process until you get down to one or two.
Re: FARKLE Posted on: 10/02/2009 12:54am
Quote Post
ill give it a try thanks
Re: FARKLE Posted on: 02/12/2010 7:44pm
Quote Post
disgruntled old man
any AoB's for this? only thing i can find to change is the amount of chips (double)

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
Re: FARKLE Posted on: 02/18/2010 6:13am
Quote Post
dice power is 4 byte *1
if only we could bypass that one time usage thing. i'm assuming the score hack doesn't work anymore?
Re: FARKLE Posted on: 04/19/2010 7:29pm
Quote Post
i found a way to bypass the 1 time use thing. if you make it so that you have an unlimited number of power dice, go into a game and search for 1 with 4 byte. then use all the power dice and search for 0. leave that game and start a new one. search for 1, and then 0 after using the power dice. just keep doing this until you get three addresses and freeze them.

Edit: Make sure you freeze them at 1
Re: FARKLE Posted on: 04/19/2010 7:38pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Any reason why you bumped a months old topic? No.

Everyone with at least a little bit of hacking knowledge knows how to do that.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: FARKLE Posted on: 04/20/2010 3:59am
Quote Post
Holy cow Phren, calm down, seriously. Stop continuously harassing all the noobs for no reason.

There's nothing wrong with bumping a topic if you have a valid post. What I can't stand is when people just continue an off-topic thread.

If you actually read the posts, like you shout at all the noobs to do:
Quote from: "Spellcater4"
if only we could bypass that one time usage thing.
Re: FARKLE Posted on: 04/20/2010 4:26am
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "pythag12"
Holy cow Phren, calm down, seriously. Stop continuously harassing all the noobs for no reason.
Eh if I would be pissed about that I would have insulted him and decreased his Karma and stuff. :lol:

There's nothing wrong with bumping a topic if you have a valid post. What I can't stand is when people just continue an off-topic thread.
He doesn't tell us anything else than searching for a known value with 4Bytes *1. If you search for something, you should try the basics first and 4Bytes *1 is the first method you try, so how does his post help anyone who read the Hacking FAQ?

Thats like I would go in a random thread and say "Hey guys, I found something out! You can search for your XY (for example: Health) with 4Bytes *1 and it works!" - Everyone who wants to hack has to know how to search for a value, seriously. :roll:

His example:
1 Powerdice = 1/8/7/24/1,?(broken image removed)?/8,?(broken image removed)/7,?(broken image removed)? in CE

You search for 1 so you try the basics. The first one is 4Bytes *1, so you search for 1. You will notice that you will get many many results so you continue with the basic increase/decrease method. Bingo, you got your value. Freeze it and there you go. Whats new about that? Seriously, you try that at every single game before doing anything else. If anyone in this thread (except for KH) would have tried the basics, he would have noticed that its 4Bytes *1. But as you said, its full of noobs and leechers.

"ok what does that mean and how to do it please."
"is there way to narrow down the results? I get a lot of them. Which one is right?"

5 posts, never seen again since Oct. 2009

Btw. Spellcater4 already told us "dice power is 4 byte *1". What the guy explained to us was just the way you search for it.

If you actually read the posts, like you shout at all the noobs to do:
Quote from: "Spellcater4"
if only we could bypass that one time usage thing.
No matter how fucked up a game is, you always (should) try the basics, because its way more difficult to search for AOB's and stuff.

Meh look at DC, hes way more aggressive than me. (broken image removed) You (almost?) never blam him. :roll:

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: FARKLE Posted on: 02/18/2011 2:32pm
Quote Post
he said that because power dices are not easy-earned so it is good to know that they can be increased that way...
Re: FARKLE Posted on: 02/18/2011 3:45pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
Locked to prevent any more thread necromancers from appearing.

Contact an admin/moderator if you have anything new to contribute.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez