Swordless Ninja
-migrated-
Swordless Ninja
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Action Ninja Platform

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Swordless Ninja

-migrated-
Last Updated: 07/15/2009 12:10

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Young Mabushi is determined to get his girlfriend back, swordless style!. Play Swordless Ninja
Swordless Ninja Posted on: 07/11/2009 12:56am
Quote Post
We need hacking tips........
Re: Swordless Ninja Posted on: 07/11/2009 2:06am
Quote Post
We need a link....
Re: Swordless Ninja Posted on: 07/11/2009 5:52am
Quote Post
Re: Swordless Ninja Posted on: 07/11/2009 11:22am
Quote Post
This is one of those damn Bezerk Studios games that have cheat detection embedded. There are certain individuals who know how to stop the game detecting changes to make it cheatable, but until then, we're pretty stuck.

Not that it's very important, but to find your coins/lives/bombs, you can do a simple CE scan double*1. But as I said, if you change, it, you'll get a "Cheat was detected" screen which locks you out.

Edit: I've tried various ways of opening the .sol file, but to no avail. It's AS3, so it won't open in Sol Edit, it throws up an error in Rag, the soljsoedit spits out a blank (0byte) file and Zarg's flash sol editor deletes the file when I try to open it!

Tookie

Re: Swordless Ninja Posted on: 07/11/2009 4:26pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
Quote from: "tookie"
... and Zarg's flash sol editor deletes the file when I try to open it!

Where can I find?

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Swordless Ninja Posted on: 07/12/2009 11:50am
Quote Post
He posted it and some other neat sol hacking techniques on the Gemcraft: Chapter 0 post:

Here's his post with the editor: http://forum.kongregatehack.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=246&start=30#p3291

Tookie

Re: Swordless Ninja Posted on: 07/14/2009 11:51pm
Quote Post
so....no hacking methods?
Re: Swordless Ninja Posted on: 07/15/2009 3:31am
Quote Post
System Bot
invincible (to enemies)

\5e ac 09 27 -> 5e ac 09 26

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
Re: Swordless Ninja Posted on: 07/15/2009 9:07am
Quote Post
Thanks praetor, but on the big boss at the end of the first island, you can't kill him, I'm guessing it has something to do with the fact that the AOB hack turned up two results, and I changed both of them.

Edit: Just change the first address, and don't change the second one. The first one is invulnerability for you, the second address is the bosses invulnerability.

Edit2: Be careful with the ying yang invincible powerup as when it runs out, you'll be vulnerable again.

Tookie

Re: Swordless Ninja Posted on: 07/15/2009 12:10pm
Quote Post
System Bot
I actually changed both and got to the end of the first island and was able to beat the boss by jumping on his head a few times. Stopped playing after the first boss.

I think I got an in game invincibility and it didn't reset the hack.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous